+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

HCboy123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Good day everyone. I just called IRCC call agent center today they told me my H&C application is being process at Niagara falls office but my lawyer keep sending my supporting document to Vancouver office so my question is that do Vancouver office will transfer my supporting letter to Niagara office?

Alamean

Aug 22, 2018
@canadaman1st Have you heard anything back from them? I am trying to summon my courage and talk to the service agents but my experience is that they don't tell anything beneficial.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thank you appreciate it!
Good day everyone. I just called IRCC call agent center today they told me my H&C application is being process at Niagara falls office but my lawyer keep sending my supporting document to Vancouver office so my question is that do Vancouver office will transfer my supporting letter to Niagara office?
Yes they do the main office is Vancouver
Vancouver transfer all updates to other office

HCboy123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Yes they do the main office is Vancouver
Vancouver transfer all updates to other office
Do Niagara fall office process application faster then other office ? i live in Ontario so that's the reason they transfer my application to Niagara fall?

Reactions: Ayanna

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I received my CoPR this morning. They did not ask me to confirm address.

Timeline,
Application submitted March 2019
AIP August 2020 (Establishment in Canada
CSQ February 2021
CoPR March 2021
Congratulations and good luck for your future.

Reactions: MelJohn

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hello everyone, I received my CoPR this morning. They did not ask me to confirm address.

Timeline,
Application submitted March 2019
AIP August 2020 (Establishment in Canada
CSQ February 2021
CoPR March 2021
Congraaaaats
Sooo super happy for you
I told you ..you're next :)

And finally this journey has come to an end
Best of luck my friend in your new life

You ppl can't imagine my happiness when knowing more of us are getting COPR..AIP

We deserve it and earned it
Best of luck my friends