+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Congratulations as you received your copr. I am happy for you. I called in November and was told they were conducting background check. My application entered in process in January. Does it mean that there is no pattern or that they have preliminary check before process and main check after AIP
Usually background check start after AIP isn't?

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations as you received your copr. I am happy for you. I called in November and was told they were conducting background check. My application entered in process in January. Does it mean that there is no pattern or that they have preliminary check before process and main check after AIP
That's strange.never heard they start background check f h and c applicants bf aip

Reactions: Fayamufi

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I just read that processing time for humanitarian cases is in 27 months
don't give importance to what is said on the website.
this is not correct at all.
the processing time is different for each case.
now the process is between 7 months to 15 months , it can be more or it can be less .
2018 and some 2019 applicants have a very long processing time.

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I just read that processing time for humanitarian cases is in 27 months
The timeframe is not accurate some of us been here more 28 months now but some got answers 3 months

Your chances are not zero You’ve been here for a while on this website there was a guy from Mexico he got approved he was like you he landed in 2019 form Mexican

As we talk about it every case is different you might get lucky never know

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Cool thanks for letting us know. Any idea why my AOR is taking long? 4months and nothing yet
because every case is different and each officer has his own method of working ! some applicants got AOR after 1, 2 or 3 months, others after 4 or 5 months, it can also be 6 months or 7 months, maybe more or maybe less !
Don't stress and be positive

Reactions: SweetQueen

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
because every case is different and each officer has his own method of working ! some applicants got AOR after 1, 2 or 3 months, others after 4 or 5 months, it can also be 6 months or 7 months, maybe more or maybe less !
Don't stress and be positive
Thank you appreciate it!