+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
H&C is not a target as it is an exemption from meeting the requirements of the act. You can’t set numbers for something that doesn’t fall under the act.

And expressing ones opinion on a forum, whether you like the response or not, is part and parcel of the advice. Don’t like it, don’t read it.
firstly you are not his lawyer so take care of your problems it will be better.

secondly, whether you accept it or not, humanitarian considerations are part of the law, we can clearly see in the ircc website that there are objectives and targets for this category which is an opportunity for people who cannot apply for PR outside the country.
this category was created to help people who have no other solution to immigrate and who need it for humanitarian reasons
thirdly, you and the other vip members, you are not required to give advice and talk in the immigration field and advise others because it is not your job so I dont understand how you dare talk about that.
I add that immigration will stay forever whether it is economic, asylum, family reunification, humanitarian considerations .. it will stay !

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Do your parents and sisters have status in Canada? Albania is not usually considered a country where you would face hardship if returning. I am sure you are aware that most Albanians are also deported from European countries as well. It will likely come down to whether your child could have access to medical care/medication in Albania. The fact that you arrived as visitors and applied for H&C is a more challenging ay to try to secure PR.
they are all canadians execpt my mother she is PR ! my father and one sister got PR under H&C before around 5 years and guess they was what before Permanent residency ??? visitors sweatheart ! my other sister ( she was 17 at the time ) and my mother was spossored .

Many visitors got PR under h&c ! if you have good arguments you can get it ! h&c its not just for failed assylum seekers or for people who are from bombed country ! albania its not the worst one but we have a lot of problems there !
( that most Albanians are also deported from European countries as well. ) who told you that my friend !!!!! many people from many nationalties can be deported from any other country if this country ha reasons to deport them !
( It will likely come down to whether your child could have access to medical care/medication in Albania ) sorry but in this point it is not you who decides where my son should has acces to medical care !
i have a question, I've seen you comment a lot about immigration. Are you an immigration lawyer or not because if yes i noticed that you have many misinformation. I checked it out with a lot of lawyers !

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
firstly you are not his lawyer so take care of your problems it will be better.

secondly, whether you accept it or not, humanitarian considerations are part of the law, we can clearly see in the ircc website that there are objectives and targets for this category which is an opportunity for people who cannot apply for PR outside the country.
this category was created to help people who have no other solution to immigrate and who need it for humanitarian reasons
thirdly, you and the other vip members, you are not required to give advice and talk in the immigration field and advise others because it is not your job so I dont understand how you dare talk about that.
I add that immigration will stay forever whether it is economic, asylum, family reunification, humanitarian considerations .. it will stay !
They are bunch of idiots my friend
There are like a dog Keeps barking
ignored their messages

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
they are all canadians execpt my mother she is PR ! my father and one sister got PR under H&C before around 5 years and guess they was what before Permanent residency ??? visitors sweatheart ! my other sister ( she was 17 at the time ) and my mother was spossored .

Many visitors got PR under h&c ! if you have good arguments you can get it ! h&c its not just for failed assylum seekers or for people who are from bombed country ! albania its not the worst one but we have a lot of problems there !
( that most Albanians are also deported from European countries as well. ) who told you that my friend !!!!! many people from many nationalties can be deported from any other country if this country ha reasons to deport them !
( It will likely come down to whether your child could have access to medical care/medication in Albania ) sorry but in this point it is not you who decides where my son should has acces to medical care !
i have a question, I've seen you comment a lot about immigration. Are you an immigration lawyer or not because if yes i noticed that you have many misinformation. I checked it out with a lot of lawyers !
I have a Lots of Albanian friends here and all of them are citizen or permanent resident very good ppl her kids play with my kids by our place but They were refugees first then they got permanent residency now their citizens

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
I have a Lots of Albanian friends here and all of them are citizen or permanent resident very good ppl her kids play with my kids by our place but They were refugees first then they got permanent residency now their citizens
thanks my friend ! i also have some albanian freinds and relatives who got PR after protection.

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Ignoring people like this is a best revenge don't wast time for them just move forward i also have Albanian friend who got citizenship last year

Reactions: Melno48