+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Alamean

Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys
every decision Is a good decision Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t
As I said before every case is different and every officer is different I seen people who got approved with few support letters and that’s all and I saw people who makes 250,000 a year and he/she have a lot of ties in Canada and have Canadian born children They got refuse

Don’t give up on your dreams Every hard work pays in the end and don’t trust every lawyer too
You mentioned that already. If they make 250,000 a year, they are eligible to other programs(many provinces have entrepreneurship programs). That was one point the lawyer helped with. He said that in each application, there should be a section about how you tried with other programs you are eligible for and got rejected. Including high Ielts scores and job applications, jobs, etc. He said, Imagine you are an officer and you know that those people are eligible for other programs, you would say that they are too lazy to try other venues and automatically refuse their application. But if they include their other trials and the results you would say that they are desperate and this is really their last resort.

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
You mentioned that already. If they make 250,000 a year, they are eligible to other programs(many provinces have entrepreneurship programs). That was one point the lawyer helped with. He said that in each application, there should be a section about how you tried with other programs you are eligible for and got rejected. Including high Ielts scores and job applications, jobs, etc. He said, Imagine you are an officer and you know that those people are eligible for other programs, you would say that they are too lazy to try other venues and automatically refuse their application. But if they include their other trials and the results you would say that they are desperate and this is really their last resort.
My immigration agent did that as well.

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi guys.. when immigration tells u that ur application has been forwarded to an officer for final review at stage 2 after aip... does it mean that its close to complete and other thing isnt the application and documents when submitted to stage 2 goes direct to an officer?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys.. when immigration tells u that ur application has been forwarded to an officer for final review at stage 2 after aip... does it mean that its close to complete and other thing isnt the application and documents when submitted to stage 2 goes direct to an officer?
Yes it is
I will be the first one to congrats on your copr
Even though you don’t like my answer that much lol

Reactions: Lexus2021

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Yes its almost complete. No it does not goes directly to the officer first but depends

Reactions: Ayanna

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Yes it is
I will be the first one to congrats on your copr
Even though you don’t like my answer that much lol
No habibi i do like ur answers :)... u r good person and u will recieve what u deserve god is there for us... cheer up ok its just i like to share more ideas not more :)...

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
No habibi i do like ur answers :)... u r good person and u will recieve what u deserve god is there for us... cheer up ok its just i like to share more ideas not more :)...
Thanks for you positive comment
Enjoy your new life and your PR !!! If u can spare some time for other people who need advice it would be great.

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Thanks for you positive comment
Enjoy your new life and your PR !!! If u can spare some time for other people who need advice it would be great.
Am still waiting on my pr ...copr not yet recieved when it comes i will be doing that as that time the ideas and the process will be completed in my mind to be an adviser same as u already have this much experience.. keep on great job dear..

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hey H&C Forum:)
I've been away for a couple of days and now I have a good news.
Yes, this week ended up giving hope to others.
Thank God first and last
Thank you for being there supporting each other.
Yesterday we got the COPR.
0 sleeping hours.
Happy
Relaxed
I'm grateful to every single listen I came out with from this experience.
It wasn't easy....at all.
But always and forever
Alhamdulellah
For each and everyone of you....you will get there sooner or later, just woek hard for it and you will eventually earn it.
Lots of love and appreciation my brothers and sisters