+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
Today I call immigration the agent tell me they send me a letter 3 days ago but I received an email in February 18 they ask for my address I'm very confused
Before Covid 19 , every one must have landing and get the COPR at ICC centre now they ask address for confirmation to make sure and to verify the address before issue the COPR . Please just wait you may get the COPR soon

Reactions: SweetQueen

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Moved here as a student in 2014 after my mother passed away, my sister and brothers live in canada. I tried to get express entry but at the time it the numbers were very high. I have no other family in my home country and haven't lived there since I was 7. My only family besides my mother are my siblings. I am very close with my siblings nieces and nephews. So I guess establishment.
best of luck to you

Last edited:

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Before Covid 19 , every one must have landing and get the COPR at ICC centre now they ask address for confirmation to make sure and to verify the address before issue the COPR . Please just wait you may get the COPR soon
That is true. I also believe that is the reason. All the best.

Reactions: Lila123

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Hello,
Sounds strange to me when people get call for biometrics, photos or police records.
I added all of that in my application as lawyer requested it.
Is someone in my same situation?
thank you

Reactions: Ayanna