+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

LittlePrinc

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
In my experience there is not much correspondence. You just need to hang tight and wait and hope for the best outcome.
They have applications left over from 2018 and 2019 to complete. Lots of people went into process early and received refusal.

Reactions: Peace ☮️

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Ayanna I have a question for you is, I was out of status i never file tax before but my husband file his tax for me and him even tho I wasn't working. I spoke to a lady concerning the child benefit she told me I have to file independently first, even though I wasn't working. if i file independently I would have an account there after I file??
Yes you have to file taxes even though your income was 0$. You can sign up on CRA and they would mail you the login details. But file your taxes for this year also

Reactions: wello711

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Yes you have to file taxes even though your income was 0$. You can sign up on CRA and they would mail you the login details. But file your taxes for this year also
You can’t file taxes without a SIN number. If you do t have status, it’s unlikely you will have a SIN number.

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/individuals/topics/about-your-tax-return/tax-return/completing-a-tax-return/personal-address-information/social-insurance-number.html

Reactions: Ramone1 and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hey ayanna, you’re such a wonderful person coming here and helping everyone almost everyday. I cant think of any reason that god will do anything to upset you, Mark my words will be get your PR very soon i can literally promise you !
thank you so much your support and positive Thoughts you also will have positive answers soon

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ayanna I have a question for you is, I was out of status i never file tax before but my husband file his tax for me and him even tho I wasn't working. I spoke to a lady concerning the child benefit she told me I have to file independently first, even though I wasn't working. if i file independently I would have an account there after I file??
Tbh I don’t know We always file our taxes together but we different accounts

Last edited: