+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

HCboy123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
PRRA officers process now H&C applications !
first, they are used to refusing requests at 95%.
secondly I think they don't understand how it works for H&C requests and that and that it is not the same as the PRRA
I think they're dealing with H&C application like PRRA .no experience at all lol

Reactions: Ayanna

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Now please suggest me what to do next.
i think ( i"m not an expert) that your hardship arguments ( the danger of the robberies and stealing ) are not to strong, otherwise the best interest of the child exists in your application and voluteer work / relatives in canada helps in establishment factors ( may i know when did your mother come to canada ) ?
several agents look for ways to refuse applications !

according to my simple information about immigration I think it is bette in your caser to make a new stronger application but i advice you to consult a good lawyer he will gives to you better informations and solutions ( like appeal or reconsideration)

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/rural-northern-immigration-pilot/community-partners.html#websites
This link will take you to the communities that are participating. Under each community website they have jobs that qualify for Permanent residency application. Look for the one near to you. I have just read about it online. They want people to settle in those smaller towns. There are YouTube videos explaining how it works.
I will and I will get you guys posted. I just have been having a bad day and try to see everything in positive way. I can leave the country as of now, My husband got a pile of hospital bill post H&C application that we been trying to settle and most specially since we lived here long are going to be of homeless and jobless plus pandemic in my country. :(
Please, are you aware if refugees are allowed in the program