+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Me either but I'm putting the documents them together tho
I receive payment on 20th of every month. You will get the payment in March definitely. Make sure that you have provided account # and other details so that the amount is deposited automatically in your account. If you didn't provide the account # you might get a cheque in mail.

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
I receive payment on 20th of every month. You will get the payment in March definitely. Make sure that you have provided account # and other details so that the amount is deposited automatically in your account. If you didn't provide the account # you might get a cheque in mail.
We are preparing for Child benefits soon, Did you get the PR card yet

Reactions: Ramone1

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Correct , We both are same address like Niagara Pro and just one week different .

Really I will continue until on this network until we get the PR card and specially Ayanna get nes, She are tying and helping to almost every one . God will help her also very soon. We called ICc and ask the ststus of PR card , they said they have been received our picture and nor any issue regarding the pictures.
Thank you
May God grant your mother speedy recovery
Mother is sick too she is in hospital please pray for her too I’m waiting for my Pr to see her for last time in my life

Last edited:

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
If someone goes for federal court it takes how much time for decision?
i saw some persons who waited for 5 or 6 months.
@Anddy i hope you will get an approval but if you reeived a bad decision i advice you to apply for a jdc review only if you think that you had a good decision ( details are so important) otherwise it's better to send another application but with a stronger arguments and grounds.
may i know what is your h&c grounds ?

Anddy

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
I applied for my mother.i am single child and I have Canadian kids .dad expired. Hard to survive in back home country for my mom.no relatives in back home country .everyone is here.i am well established here.mom is doing volunteer work.