+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Because everytime you call center s/he make note on your file note will transfer to decision maker he is thinking why this person in so hurry he Start digging in your file more that Cause delay
i think you are right, i submited before an application and i called them like 30 times or even more and i got a decision ( for extension ) after like 8 or 9 months and my file was transfered to a local office etc...
know, i understood the reasons...

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
All these years my fault, i did not work on my self,

working hard and paying these lawyers.

my way was differnet, i would say thanks to this pandemic days amd thanks to this government, given me time to understand what these lawyers are doing with us.
Where i came from, we pay the lawyer and they know how to do their job.
Till last year i did not even know legal aid can pay for us.
And i did not apply many applications, my last submission was in 2013, then my friend force me in 2018, i apply another H&C, got refused in two years.
Now i am fully prepared to fight.
this time i have big hope i will get it.

My neighbour she got approval on LEGAL AID.
lawyer never show you easy way, they always as cash, no cheques, no e transfer...

anyway my story is different and you re different.

work hard by your own self. Never trust these lawyers and never pay them all in cash.
If even you have cash pay in instalments.
If you feel they play with you call the law society. That is it.

never give up, you stayed 7 years, and so do i 10 years, we have to fight for our past.
We will go though this pandemic time. We will get successful.
wish you all the best.
I agree with you
if a lawyer wants cash form you it mean s/he is doing fraud some of the Foreign lawyers are asking for cash you know why
There are good lawyer too and there are bad lawyer also
Lawyer means liar lol

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Maybe that's what I need to do. Just wait my deportation then apply for PRRA. Thank you so much, I now a bet relief . And praying that I get my AIP before my deportation.
you will get it ! DON'T LISTEN TO PESSIMISTS !
NO ONE CAN SAY IF YOUR CASE IS COMPLICATED OR NOT UNLESS YOU HAVE SECURITY OR CRIME PROBLEMS !

Stay positive and believe in god and always keep hope.

Reactions: prenz_24

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
I know person who’s knows a person work at immigration call center
I did mistake too I used to call a lot
Now it has been one year I haven’t call them
Sometimes u have to call as some lawyers r so busy and forget to transfer some requests besides to that the call center is made for people to ask aboit there concerns with all respect to ur opinion ..and as long ur case is straight forward i dont think the officer will make headeach he wants to finalize cases instead of gathering them on the desk... i dont know thats my opinion with all respect..

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Sometimes u have to call as some lawyers r so busy and forget to transfer some requests besides to that the call center is made for people to ask aboit there concerns with all respect to ur opinion ..and as long ur case is straight forward i dont think the officer will make headeach he wants to finalize cases instead of gathering them on the desk... i dont know thats my opinion with all respect..
@ Ayana, I totally agree with you. The job of the call centre is to answer our questions and should not bring negative consequences.

Reactions: Ayanna