+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

prenz_24

Feb 16, 2021
if you will leave you will possibly lose your H&C case.
if they will summon you for your deportation.. you can apply for PRRA
Maybe that's what I need to do. Just wait my deportation then apply for PRRA. Thank you so much, I now a bet relief . And praying that I get my AIP before my deportation.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
My friend today got his copr from niagra bro am very happy for hom :)... but why he got his copr before mine and my 2nd stage documents were submitted in dec 2020. And his 2nd stage document jan 2021....? Any one can explain why?
Because His background check wasn’t complicated sometime to do background check before even go to stage 2 and medical

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
I talked to an agent today I asked some advice but she said she's not qualified to do that instead she check my file and found out a note that I must leave the country. Because I am not eligible to apply an open work permit unless I have AIP. I said I didn't receive any letter that I need to leave. And she said that they are waiting for me to leave if not they will send me a deportation letter. she asked me to get an immigration consultant so that i know what I am gonna do with my situation. After we talked she send me email. That they recommend me to stay here in canada while my h and c is on process. I don't know what to do now.
You can ask your laywer he can request for prra and when you get prra you will be back to in status until prra decsion

Reactions: Lolly smiles

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Yes u can
Because His background check wasn’t complicated sometime to do background check before even go to stage 2 and medical
U think i might have problems in my background check thats why or its normall to have that in some cases

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Please for those who have submitted second stage can someone split the scanned documents to 3 or 4 mails as mine documents are heavy to deliver once. Is there any confirmation from IRCC that they received my email and how long do they confirm the reciept of the mail
I do not know about splitting the documents but they do say that they receive it , well for me they did

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Please for those who have submitted second stage can someone split the scanned documents to 3 or 4 mails as mine documents are heavy to deliver once. Is there any confirmation from IRCC that they received my email and how long do they confirm the reciept of the mail
Also when I submitted my stage 2 documents, I attached each document one by one, I did not put all in one file ( hope you get what Im trying to say)

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
And when i called immigration they said everything is good just waiting for final review and decission .. what do think?

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
good morning @Fayamufi , can you tell us if you have found solutions to resolve your ineligibility problem ?

you lived in the country 10 years ! you tried to get PR many times and unfortunately you got refusals because you and your husband this problem !

i think that you had a strong files but refusal was based on the problem of inadmissibility

I can't imagine that for example in 4 or 5 years I would not have my PR yet, so 10 years is even worse!
All these years my fault, i did not work on my self,

working hard and paying these lawyers.

my way was differnet, i would say thanks to this pandemic days amd thanks to this government, given me time to understand what these lawyers are doing with us.
Where i came from, we pay the lawyer and they know how to do their job.
Till last year i did not even know legal aid can pay for us.
And i did not apply many applications, my last submission was in 2013, then my friend force me in 2018, i apply another H&C, got refused in two years.
Now i am fully prepared to fight.
this time i have big hope i will get it.

My neighbour she got approval on LEGAL AID.
lawyer never show you easy way, they always as cash, no cheques, no e transfer...

anyway my story is different and you re different.

work hard by your own self. Never trust these lawyers and never pay them all in cash.
If even you have cash pay in instalments.
If you feel they play with you call the law society. That is it.

never give up, you stayed 7 years, and so do i 10 years, we have to fight for our past.
We will go though this pandemic time. We will get successful.
wish you all the best.

HCboy123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe that's what I need to do. Just wait my deportation then apply for PRRA. Thank you so much, I now a bet relief . And praying that I get my AIP before my deportation.
You should wait for deportation order they will send you back to your coountry your h&c case still work. actually prra will not give you lot of time and h&C take 30 months to 3 years ,your case is very complicated .best of luck