wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
and which community you belong too ?
if you don’t mind
good morning @Fayamufi , can you tell us if you have found solutions to resolve your ineligibility problem ?

you lived in the country 10 years ! you tried to get PR many times and unfortunately you got refusals because you and your husband this problem !

i think that you had a strong files but refusal was based on the problem of inadmissibility

I can't imagine that for example in 4 or 5 years I would not have my PR yet, so 10 years is even worse!

Reactions: Fayamufi

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Are you sure? They are sending me the form although I have to wait for 3months till I start to get coverage
did you request the form or they sent it to you?
when I double checked with my lawyer after showing her the decision and certificates, her answer was ( I don't think so ).
I follow what she tells and recommends.
I'm afraid to take any step that might negatively affect my file.
Hopefully we'll be strong enough till we get the COPR.

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
That's what my lawyer told me... she doesn't think we're eligible for the coverage.
And Quebec benefits they want a valid immigration status. Not AIP nor the CSQ we received
You should call yourself for RAMQ and they will let you know

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
did you request the form or they sent it to you?
when I double checked with my lawyer after showing her the decision and certificates, her answer was ( I don't think so ).
I follow what she tells and recommends.
I'm afraid to take any step that might negatively affect my file.
Hopefully we'll be strong enough till we get the COPR.
It would not affect your file in no way. You have to call yourself and they will tell exactly what they need and you could even call to ask questions

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
id !!!!
Why they will give you their id !!!
So many frauds happen here inside canada.
Better way is to notary public, attest by lawyer. I found one in mississauga he charges only 10$.
And rest of all charges more then 25$
This time i will using this format because i have known many people but when you tell them id then they re like WHY you need my id.
my contact number is enough dear
I personally wouldn't give my ID either. I am really to write all the good things sign and give my phone number but not my ID.

Reactions: bella12 and Ayanna

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
I have more than 30 support letter, i never ask for their ID but they gave me though, my teachers, classmates and all my friends letter had ID a letter from my close friend and relative got attested but letters from hospitals and church they used thier company logo.

Reactions: Melno48 and Ayanna

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
I have more than 30 support letter, i never ask for their ID but they gave me though, my teachers, classmates and all my friends letter had ID a letter from my close friend and relative got attested but letters from hospitals and church they used thier company logo.
hi @Mhy0811 i don't know if members here mean by support letters only letters from friends and relatives or also proofs from work like pystubs, volunteer work proofs, medical, social workers, psycologist reports ..., proofs from sport clubs, schools etc...

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
may i ask you if you applied for your restoration and TRP before sending your h and c application, at the same time or after ?

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
may i ask you if you applied for your restoration and TRP before sending your h and c application, at the same time or after ?
Restored to visitor applied before h and C, TRP and HC sent the same time.

Reactions: Melno48