+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Lemi

Feb 15, 2021
Hello,
I'm completely new here but the anxiety is killing me. 8 know a lot of you will understand how it feels like, because from what I have been reading and I have been reading a lot of your stories, you all went trough a lot.
My question is
My status has been changed to decision made, but I've never received first stage approval yet. It took my application to go from in process to decision made 4 months. Can anybody tell me what could that mean?
Thank you

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello,
I'm completely new here but the anxiety is killing me. 8 know a lot of you will understand how it feels like, because from what I have been reading and I have been reading a lot of your stories, you all went trough a lot.
My question is
My status has been changed to decision made, but I've never received first stage approval yet. It took my application to go from in process to decision made 4 months. Can anybody tell me what could that mean?
Thank you
Hi there
Unfortunately it’s a refusal

Reactions: Lexus2021

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello,
My question is
Thank you
If decision made before Aip it means Refusal
May I ask you what’s was your ground for H&c

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello,
My question is
Thank you
Thats 98% a refusal i understand its hard but don't panic ! you will apply for second time with better arguments and proofs and you will get it for sure !

maybe you have already a good case but a bas officer processed you file andhe refused your application, in this case you can have good chances if you will apply for juridical review appeal...

Reactions: Ayanna

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello,
My question is
Thank you
many people got bad decisions for their first applications but after that they got a positive decision with AIP and PR after some weeks

Reactions: Ayanna

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello,
My question is
Thank you
you must stay strong and NEVER give up , i know many people who got bad decisions with immigration not just H&C PR, study permits for exemple or work permits or PR under economic stream or under sponsorship process but after a lot of but they were the winners in the end!

Fréijoer Léiw

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hello,
My question is
Thank you
H&C applications not guaranteed but you should never lose hope ! try to prepare a better file again and and surely you will have better results..❤

Reactions: bella12