+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
There is no exact date but I have seen members got it in 2 weeks and I also have seen members got it in 2 months

The average timeline for it form 2 weeks to 2 months
Hi ayanna and attkhan... i submitted my doc. 8n dec ... how long u think i should recieve copr? Anytime limit soon?

Reactions: wello711

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi ayanna and attkhan... i submitted my doc. 8n dec ... how long u think i should recieve copr? Anytime limit soon?
Usually it’s 2 months process time because u submitted in December so there was holiday that could have delayed your process stage 2 you should have you Copr by end of the month for sure

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Please anyone who was a refugee claimant before and has submitted second stage H&C did u write a letter to explain that ur intl passport was seized by immigration at the border? Bcos am just scanning the passport data page to them and it’s expired and I can’t retrieve the original from CBSA. Am not even sure who seized the passport at the border cbsa or immigration?

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Please anyone who was a refugee claimant before and has submitted second stage H&C did u write a letter to explain that ur intl passport was seized by immigration at the border? Bcos am just scanning the passport data page to them and it’s expired and I can’t retrieve the original from CBSA. Am not even sure who seized the passport at the border cbsa or immigration?
You have to renew your passport or show the officer you in the process of renewing then u can apply for waiver

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Usually if you go cbsa office they will hand to you photo copy of passport with cbsa stamp on it then you need to write a letter explain to officer send it with stamp copy passport then you should be exempt from it

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
Usually if you go cbsa office they will hand to you photo copy of passport with cbsa stamp on it then you need to write a letter explain to officer send it with stamp copy passport then you should be exempt from it
It is 100 % true exempt when submit a copy of exiting passport with the stamp of CBSA. t need to write a note on your letter from applicant when you submit the document for stage 2 . you have to mention that your passport is keeping by CBSA . see the attachment a copy of existing passport and stamped by CBSA. Please note> the meaning of the stamped cpy is " This is a true copy of the original document . It a acceptable by Law and Regulation.

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
I got exemption how Ayanna explain with Attkhan they’re 100% right

Reactions: Ayanna