Few time my attorney forgot to let me know about updates

90% of good attorney like to hide information from client I don’t know ‍♀
see immigration is teaching you patient lol
Why would an attorney like to hide information from client

Reactions: Buletruck

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Do you have any experience with declaring this to the officer ?
according to your old comments it seems to me that you have had a terrible experiences with them , 10 years in Canada !!!!!!
i hope that you will have a positive decison next time
Hi
I have one more ques that do we have to attach pr card photocopy of person who is writing the support letter for me??

Reactions: RaiSaab108

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Why would an attorney like to hide information from client
I don’t know how to explain to you
Like they are not sharing everything For example if your file transfer from one office to other office if they need some small information from your attorney or if they call your attorney Discuss some thing and details
I’m not saying all the attorneys some of them like that

Reactions: Lexus2021

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
lol your not alone I’m doing same thing
Few time my attorney forgot to let me know about updates

90% of good attorney like to hide information from client I don’t know ‍♀
see immigration is teaching you patient lol
The Laywers don't want you to be successful they want your money. That is why I like this forum and people like @ayann and lot of great guys here will get you educated.

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Travel medical insurance doesn't cover longterm therapies it is just for emergency care. Perhaps you were not familiar with the policy terms. A more comprehensive plan is available but is extremely expensive. Isn't about luck. FN need to realize that once stabilized travel insurance expects you to return home to receive treatment. That is why the rates are relatively low.
We were well aware. But didn't expect my father to have a problem so soon that would require a long term treatment.

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Hi guys i want to know if someone has a deportation order ( the worst one) because he didn't leave Canada after the departure order , can he do a judicial review or an appeal .i was supposed to leave before February 4th, the last time i call them they said that my deportation order was not enforced yet.. @Ayanna @scylla maybe you can give any information.
a message for a few people here: I don't want to be judged because I have my reasons and I hope that will help me in this problem. I just want answers to my questions and supports otherwise you just have to say good luck or just say nothing!

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys i want to know if someone has a deportation order ( the worst one) because he didn't leave Canada after the departure order , can he do a judicial review or an appeal .i was supposed to leave before February 4th, the last time i call them they said that my deportation order was not enforced yet.. @Ayanna @scylla maybe you can give any information
Sorry - I'm not 100% sure I understand your question. What refusal do you want to appeal? When did you receive the refusal decision?

Reactions: Melno48

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Hi guys i want to know if someone has a deportation order ( the worst one) because he didn't leave Canada after the departure order , can he do a judicial review or an appeal .i was supposed to leave before February 4th, the last time i call them they said that my deportation order was not enforced yet.. @Ayanna @scylla maybe you can give any information
From what I know, CBSA is not going to send you home ASAP, the officer might expedite the removal order but there are some steps. They would either come at your residence or send a letter for interview. They would ask a couple questions then invite you to apply for PRRA but depending on the officer, you might be detained for a period of time. I hope you have a really good lawyer to help you because it really depends on the officer if they are nice or not

Reactions: Melno48

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Sorry - I'm not 100% sure I understand your question. What refusal do you want to appeal? When did you receive the refusal decision?
hi, the refusal date with a departure order : january 03, 2021. subject of deportation order : 4 february 2021