+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Panel physician costs $180 'for adults and 140 for kids . X-RAY is $40 per person 11 yrs above. If you have used IFHC insurance before when you filled for refugee claim they won't approve you for doing medicals you might have to lay out of pocket.

Reactions: Blessedmamat

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yes thank you. Hope for the best
hey Tony
There was a member here s/he haven’t received her Aor for long time if I remember correctly it’s about 9 months after
9 months she received her Aor
After a month later her case went to process
She got her Aip then later copr I think your case cold be similar like her

all I’m saying when you Receive Aor after that process of your application will be faster then normal

in also some ppl has issues with lawyer immigration send it to a lawyer but a lawyer doesn’t forward it to you

you make sure check in with your lawyer too

Reactions: Lexus2021

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
hey Tony
There was a member here s/he haven’t received her Aor for long time if I remember correctly it’s about 9 months after
9 months she received her Aor
After a month later her case went to process
She got her Aip then later copr I think your case cold be similar like her

all I’m saying when you Receive Aor after that process of your application will be faster then normal

in also some ppl has issues with lawyer immigration send it to a lawyer but a lawyer doesn’t forward it to you

you make sure check in with your lawyer too
Hey thanks for letting me know. I am checking with them every week but they getting pissed cz i keep asking same question again and again. They said they will let me know when they have it lol so i didnt bother them from laat two weeks

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
MEDICAL EXAMINATION
At this time, you (and any family member that has been included in your application, whether accompanying or not) are required to undergo a medical examination.
With the sentence above from the AIP letter, it doesn’t show where children are excluded. For those who have done medicals b4 did u not include children under 18?
My child did medicals at the age of 3

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hey thanks for letting me know. I am checking with them every week but they getting pissed cz i keep asking same question again and again. They said they will let me know when they have it lol so i didnt bother them from laat two weeks
lol your not alone I’m doing same thing
Few time my attorney forgot to let me know about updates

90% of good attorney like to hide information from client I don’t know ‍♀
see immigration is teaching you patient lol

Reactions: Lexus2021

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
lol your not alone I’m doing same thing
Few you time my attorney forgot to let me know about updates

90% of good attorney like to hide information from client I don’t know ‍♀
see immigration is teaching you patient lol
Lol i have to text my lawyer right now and ask for update