+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
I'm in Ontario. Medical exam- $180, blood work- $25, xray- $55 = $260.
I notice there is no Urinalysis fee in your medicals. Is there any reason and is it compulsory or needed for immigration applications such as H& C?
Can I tell the clinic to remove the urinalysis cost?

I did a google check on the closes clinic in my area that does medical for immigration. Below is what is found on their website

Immigration Medical Costs
  • Lab Fees are $71.00, payable to the lab in exact cash, debit or credit (included in total cost).
  • PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUIRED FOR ANYONE LIVING IN A RURAL AREA.
  • Cost of booking the appointment is $185.00 + GST = $194.25, non-refundable.
Urinalysis: $20.50

Chest Xray: $55.00

Blood Work: $71.00

Reactions: Fayamufi

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
No just the adults
MEDICAL EXAMINATION
At this time, you (and any family member that has been included in your application, whether accompanying or not) are required to undergo a medical examination.
With the sentence above from the AIP letter, it doesn’t show where children are excluded. For those who have done medicals b4 did u not include children under 18?

Reactions: Blessedmamat

Anddy

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
The reason is because when I was a student, I lost my mum and I had to take some time out of school. That made me overstay my student visa. Since I do not have a visa, it means I am NOT eligible for PGWP. I was tempted to apply for it but my instinct keeps telling me if I apply, it will attract immediate refusal.

You know that If you have any form of refusal for any application, it will affect any further application you apply for. For that reason, I decided not to apply for PGWP.

I graduated with a 4 years degree in Computer Science and applied mathematics. I am " guessing " the nature of my degree program strengthen my application to a certain extent since there is a high demand for IT graduate in Canada

After months of doing research, I came across a lawyer who once worked for IRCC. he was the manager at the department that processes Canadian citizenship at the IRCC office. So, he knows the in and out of the immigration system. I also met with some of his past clients who got their PR via H&C.. I notice that his success rate is about 95% base on my observation and things these clients told me about him.

I met with the lawyer and he was the one that recommends an H& C. He also advised me to do some volunteer work. the evidence of my volunteer work was included in my application. it also helps strengthen my application in the area of my establishment in Canada aside from my education

I hope this answers your question!
Sorry to hear about your mother.god is with you don’t take tension you select right way to apply

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Not at all. I did not apply for any other immigration program.
H & C application is the ONLY permanent resident application program I have applied for. I was a student. As soon as I graduated from university, I put in my application. my education is at the CORE of my establishment in Canada since I studied a 4 years degree program( computer science and applied mathematics) that have a high demand ( especially in the IT industry )
Hello bella

Did you get the biometrics instructions yet

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
MEDICAL EXAMINATION
At this time, you (and any family member that has been included in your application, whether accompanying or not) are required to undergo a medical examination.
With the sentence above from the AIP letter, it doesn’t show where children are excluded. For those who have done medicals b4 did u not include children under 18?
When I got my instructions of medical
They asking for me and for my husband
Not my daughter

Reactions: Lexus2021

Blessedmamat

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
I notice there is no Urinalysis fee in your medicals. Is there any reason and is it compulsory or needed for immigration applications such as H& C?
Can I tell the clinic to remove the urinalysis cost?

I did a google check on the closes clinic in my area that does medical for immigration. Below is what is found on their website

Immigration Medical Costs
  • Lab Fees are $71.00, payable to the lab in exact cash, debit or credit (included in total cost).
  • PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUIRED FOR ANYONE LIVING IN A RURAL AREA.
  • Cost of booking the appointment is $185.00 + GST = $194.25, non-refundable.
Urinalysis: $20.50

Chest Xray: $55.00

Blood Work: $71.00
Urinalysis fee was included in the medical exam($180). Their charges vary. I wonder why they are charging for Urinalysis separately . Yes, the urinalysis is important. Where do you live?