+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
Make sure to check your mailbox. Believe it or not, I check mine 3 times a day.
I received my medical by mail I scanned it and sent it to my lawyer she and I also sent it to the address in Niagara Falls.
Good luck
Thanks for the advice.

I will ensure I check my mailbox regularly from now on. As a matter of fact, that is the main reason why I ask my question to ensure I do not miss responding to my medical instruction as soon as it is sent to me either via email or mail.

Thanks once again

Reactions: Me2020

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Thanks for the advice.

I will ensure I check my mailbox regularly from now on. As a matter of fact, that is the main reason why I ask my question to ensure I do not miss responding to my medical instruction as soon as it is sent to me either via email or mail.

Thanks once again
Of course, because they will give you 30 days to return it.
Wish you the best

Reactions: bella12

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Thanks for the advice.

Thanks once again
hey Bella ! wish you are fine ! did you apply before for assylum orany other PR program ?

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
hey Bella ! wish you are fine ! did you apply before for assylum orany other PR program ?
Not at all. I did not apply for any other immigration program.
H & C application is the ONLY permanent resident application program I have applied for. I was a student. As soon as I graduated from university, I put in my application. my education is at the CORE of my establishment in Canada since I studied a 4 years degree program( computer science and applied mathematics) that have a high demand ( especially in the IT industry )

Last edited:

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Not at all. I did not apply for any other immigration program.
H & C application is the ONLY permanent resident application program I have applied for. I was a student. As soon as I graduated from university, I put in my application.
may i know why you didn't apply for a PR program for graduate international students and of course for PGWP ??? may i know also what you studied and when you started courses/came to canada ? do you also have volunteer work

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
may i know why you didn't apply for a PR program for graduate international students and of course for PGWP ??? may i know also what you studied and when you started courses/came to canada ? do you also have volunteer work
The reason is because when I was a student, I lost my mum and I had to take some time out of school. That made me overstay my student visa. Since I do not have a visa, it means I am NOT eligible for PGWP. I was tempted to apply for it but my instinct keeps telling me if I apply, it will attract immediate refusal.

You know that If you have any form of refusal for any application, it will affect any further application you apply for. For that reason, I decided not to apply for PGWP.

I graduated with a 4 years degree in Computer Science and applied mathematics. I am " guessing " the nature of my degree program strengthen my application to a certain extent since there is a high demand for IT graduate in Canada

After months of doing research, I came across a lawyer who once worked for IRCC. he was the manager at the department that processes Canadian citizenship at the IRCC office. So, he knows the in and out of the immigration system. I also met with some of his past clients who got their PR via H&C.. I notice that his success rate is about 95% base on my observation and things these clients told me about him.

I met with the lawyer and he was the one that recommends an H& C. He also advised me to do some volunteer work. the evidence of my volunteer work was included in my application. it also helps strengthen my application in the area of my establishment in Canada aside from my education

I hope this answers your question!

Last edited:

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
The reason is because when I was a student, I lost my mum and I had to take some time out of school. That made me overstay my student visa. Since I do not have a visa, it means I am NOT eligible for PGWP. I was tempted to apply for it but my instinct keeps telling me if I apply, it will attract immediate refusal.

You know that If you have any form of refusal for any application, it will affect any further application you apply for. For that reason, I decided not to apply for PGWP.

I graduated with a 4 years degree in Computer Science and applied mathematics. I am " guessing " the nature of my degree program strengthen my application to a certain extent since there is a high demand for IT graduate in Canada

After months of doing research, I came across a lawyer who once worked for IRCC. he was the manager at the department that processes Canadian citizenship at the IRCC office. So, he knows the in and out of the immigration system. I also met with some of his past clients who got their PR via H&C.. I notice that his success rate is about 95% base on my observation and things these clients told me about him.

I met with the lawyer and he was the one that recommends an H& C. He also advised me to do some volunteer work. the evidence of my volunteer work was included in my application. it also helps strengthen my application in the area of my establishment in Canada aside from my education

I hope this answers your question!
Sorry to hear about your Mum, you gonna definitely a positive response my prayers are with you