+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Thanks again!!

it’s in system since November :)
So the only thing I can do it’s wait and pray!!

one more question... should I still sending updates?! I’m sending it every 3 months... so I was thinking to send one more in 2 weeks.
Hi, what do you send as updates and how do you send it. For me, AIP in August 2020 and processing in January 2021. Should I send pay slips, bank statement, kindly let me know. Do you Know of anyone with same time line with AIP already ? Thank you

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi, what do you send as updates and how do you send it. For me, AIP in August 2020 and processing in January 2021. Should I send pay slips, bank statement, kindly let me know. Do you Know of anyone with same time line with AIP already ? Thank you
hi ! congratulations ! are you in QC ?? can you share with members here some infomrations about your file ?? ( grounds, failed assylum or not, you status before AIP, when did you came to canada )???

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
They request medical & police report before. But tbh, it depends, it could be before or after. Once you have been approved, they let Qc immigration know then Qc immigration send the documents for you to do CSQ
Hey @MelJohn how you doing?
CSQ , how will Federal government know in case we got it? Will they be contacted by QC Government or we should send it.
Any idea?
Just to be prepared.

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I just talked with an agent and seems like they already processed my CCB application.
They will just recognize me money from the day I became Permanent Resident and not retroactive payment... that sucks!

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
I just talked with an agent and seems like they already processed my CCB application.
They will just recognize me money from the day I became Permanent Resident and not retroactive payment... that sucks!
M0527, if you did have status are your husband you should have got retroactive payments. I spoke to a lady there she said they go as far as 11 months but you have to write a letter telling them that you would like for them to go back from the child was born. because that money belongs to you I would've write that letter.

Reactions: Blessedmamat

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Does any know the difference between criminality and security check? I called today and the agent told me my security has been passed.its left just with criminality

Reactions: Lolly smiles

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
M0527, if you did have status are your husband you should have got retroactive payments. I spoke to a lady there she said they go as far as 11 months but you have to write a letter telling them that you would like for them to go back from the child was born. because that money belongs to you I would've write that letter.
We were stateless since We have our babies that’s why.

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Hey @MelJohn how you doing?
CSQ , how will Federal government know in case we got it? Will they be contacted by QC Government or we should send it.
Any idea?
Just to be prepared.
If you mean AIP then they already told Qc immigration. Or if CSQ was issued then qc will let IRCC know and they would mail it to you

Reactions: Me2020