+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
ok but if a person don't have a WP can she declare taxes with ITN if these person has a cash job for exemple ? if not so what is the purpose of this number?
It’s a law If you live more than six months in Canada you have to declare taxes with ITn number but if you work for cash I don’t know about that sorry

Reactions: Lexus2021

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
yes ....but why they created ITN ??? i thought that with ITN people can declare their income even if they work cash ...
also, i know that many people said in their applications that they worked cash and they got approval but in the same time it's not legal
trust me I know what you mean
I can’t answer your question here and also not in private
All I can say welcome to Canada Lol

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
yes ....but why they created ITN ??? i thought that with ITN people can declare their income even if they work cash ...
also, i know that many people said in their applications that they worked cash and they got approval but in the same time it's not legal
When you do your research you will find out why

PirateZee

Sep 21, 2020
@Mhy0811 I am waiting for my friends letters but some people have advised me to send the application and update it afterwards. is this a good idea?
@Ayanna what do you think ? Will the officer give importance to the documents I send during processing?
In my case we send application and few documents in the beginning and updated afterwards 3 time before the process start. (update was friend letters, work portfolio, bank statements and some online course certificates)
The reason was to get in queue asap ; it was good advice given by our lawyer; because CIC took 23 months to start process. So basically no one touch our application in 23 months and once they opened most probably it will be with all updates documents.
A friend of mine did same with same lawyer and we both got approved.

In my opinion if you have complete application and with some supporting documents; you should send it. And update or send additional documents in few months. (my lawyer said she send updates usually in 8 months)
Moreover in very rare cases they will process your application right away; but usually there is always months or a year to start process.
You can also wait 3 or 4 months more to collect more documents if you are not in rush.

If the documents is very import and if you think it will have positive effect on your case you should send it during process.

PirateZee

Sep 21, 2020
ok but why people apply for ITN if they cant declare their revenue from cash job with these number ?? it they have the right to work legaly so why they don't apply for SIN ?
For instance an international student arrived in Canada and allowed to work without work permit
ref: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/work-off-campus.html
He/she can file taxes with ITN because he/she is not eligible for SIN yet. But he/she is legally allowed to work without work permit.

You will find more about ITN here:
https://www.cadesky.com/tt-09-13/
I am just confuse with term cash job; by cash job you mean working illegally on cash or working legally but on cash.
As long you are allowed to work and declare income to CRA; you should be good either cash or cheque.

In my case I was out of status but I had open work permit so I was eligible for SIN. I declare many cash income transitions as a freelancer web designer to CRA.
If you are working illegally and want to report income to show that you are self sufficient and don't need any support from GOV. You must consult it with your lawyer; because it is good that you are self sufficient but on the other hand its against the Canadian immigration law.

Note: Its just my opinion not to be taken as professional or legal advice.

Reactions: Omerkhan and Ayanna

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Thanks, but what is between AIP and CoPR? How long does it take and which stages I need to go through before I get COPR?

Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) is that all you need. After getting COPR they ask us to send email along with PR picture and copy of CoPR back to their office. and we got PR card in mail in 15 days.
Moreover with CoPR we made permanent SIN no, health card and applied for CCB.

If you wanna know more about CoPR and Landing paper.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-is-the-difference-between-landing-paper-and-confirmation-of-pr.280762/

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thanks, but what is between AIP and CoPR? How long does it take and which stages I need to go through before I get COPR?
H&c only has 2 stages
Your in 2 stage final stage
It’s takes from 2 months up to 18 months
Some members got their copr in 2 months and some members anxiously still waiting they’re close to a years

you got to patient

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Yep your right
If anyone in application has inadmissible issues will take longer

they transferred the case to Minister s/he will make a decision on your case

this is why you see some cases are over 2 years
U r right. My case was complicated.thats why ut took very long

Reactions: Ayanna