+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Just received medical examination request (IME) for this H&C Case that first applied 12 months ago. She is here on visitor visa and applied directly to H&C without any prior application on the basis of not having any close family member in the country of origin. She has some health-issues as well.
So what do you think? What does an IME so early mean?
It's always good to ask f medical exemption if u hv any medical issue that can cause ur application to be refused bc if that medical condition is discovered at stage 2 ur application will be denied.i asked f medical exemption wn i submitted my application and it was granted

Reactions: RaiSaab108

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Guys i wanted to know if we can pass the medical exam before sending the application for permanent residency or we must submit the application first ?

I know that generally it is after AIP except in certain cases but if a person wants to save time is it possible?

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
hello, if for example the principal applicant has already done the biometrics, he doesn't need to do it again now but what should be done if a dependent (child over 18) who has never done his biometrics

@Ayanna @Ayanna maybe you can help me

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Guys i wanted to know if we can pass the medical exam before sending the application for permanent residency or we must submit the application first ?

I know that generally it is after AIP except in certain cases but if a person wants to save time is it possible?
As you know every case is different they requested my medical in 2019 it’s done
I have no medical problem I’m very healthy
If you applied for work permit they will asked you for medical too also it count as your H&c medical too

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
As you know every case is different they requested my medical in 2019 it’s done
I have no medical problem I’m very healthy
If you applied for work permit they will asked you for medical too also it count as your H&c medical too
actually i received instructions to pass a medical visit, because I extended my status and it is not to have a new work permit but I thought that the medical visit for temporary residence and the visit of the PR It's not the same thing
@Ayanna
is it true or not ?

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
hello, if for example the principal applicant has already done the biometrics, he doesn't need to do it again now but what should be done if a dependent (child over 18) who has never done his biometrics

Not now when you get your Aip then H&c officer will ask for biometric for your family over 18 years old medical Financial statement background Else
Atless if you applied for PRRA then it’s different case