+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Hi Sweet Child,

Do you have any up to date , did you talk with ICC officer latest. You case and our case are almost running same time.
The last time I talk to them they said they have everything that they ask for they soon make there decision, so I'm just waiting I'm not going to call until next week if this week I don't hear anything from them, but I think probably know when I'm calling because I call too much.....just kidding

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
The last time I talk to them they said they have everything that they ask for they soon make there decision, so I'm just waiting I'm not going to call until next week if this week I don't hear anything from them, but I think probably know when I'm calling because I call too much.....just kidding
thank you for quick response. We also spoke on Monday we has same answer , they told us they have every things. I agreed we should wait until next week. Hoped, we may have good news on this Friday.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
thank you for quick response. We also spoke on Monday we has same answer , they told us they have every things. I agreed we should wait until next week. Hoped, we may have good news on this Friday.
Yes I'm checking my email so often because I don't want to miss anything I'll keep you update and you do the same.

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
I have a question pls.i applied to renew my work permit 2 months ago as a failed refugee claimant with a prra in process.now that I have got aip and they closed my prra will ircc renew my work permit or they will expect me to reapply with my aip decision.will be grateful if anyone have and idea

Reactions: Gill$&@ and attkhan

Olayint

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I have a question pls.i applied to renew my work permit 2 months ago as a failed refugee claimant with a prra in process.now that I have got aip and they closed my prra will ircc renew my work permit or they will expect me to reapply with my aip decision.will be grateful if anyone have and idea
I called IRCC last week to verify how to apply for work permit with aip, the agent sent me a link and told me not to apply online since I don't have a valid passport, she also said to send a copy of aip with application through mail( postal), I will suggest you call IRCC, since you already applied for the work permit, they might ask you to update through web form but most likely, they have updated status of applicants.

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
If you don't have any answer or letter from work permit refusal then you don't need to apply again. you will get work permit on same application within time automatically.