+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Blessedmamat

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
May I know your timeline buddy
i
Hi guys, please I want to know if you receive instruction to go and do biometric and you are still waiting for service Canada to contact you for appointment Dose it mean your application will not be process until the biometric is done?
I received my biometrics instructions in July 2020, but Canada service office wasn't opened but now that they are opened, canada website said we have to wait until they call us for appointment. Only God knows when. Has anyone done biometrics this month (October)? They received my application in March.

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Can anyone that have done there imm5669 what to look for, and imm5406 and does this one mean. Because I have a friend and said he didn't do imm5669 I was thinking everyone would do this form?
Imm5669 is Schedule A, its basically a background check form that asks for travel history, education and much more. Imm5406 is Additional family information that asks for for parents, siblings and dependents. Pretty sure everyone has to do these form, if he said he didnt , maybe he wants to keeps his business to himself. Not everyone is comfortable sharing their immigration process

cantaloupe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Ontario
Hey everyone quick question
I was try to do gcms but my lawyer told me not to because I have a PRRA they will speed up my PRRA is she telling the truth Or it’s a bluff ?
Ordering case notes does not impact the outcome of any application. It is a right that can be exercised. Though it gets recorded on your file every time you ask for your case notes, the request is processed by a separate office within the IRCC that deals with Access to Info and Privacy (ATIP) matters, so you should not feel that you are somehow disturbing the processing office or anything like that!

Reactions: irochka832

D_8rane

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Congratulations please long between submitting all the documents to the time you got copr please how many weeks also did you provide a valid passport?
5 days. I did not provide a passport because the CBSA kept it, which is already expired.

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Yes. I didnt do Biometrics and they didnt wait for my PCC result. I just send them a copy of my fingerprints.
A copy of your of your fingerprints from Canada or back home?so isnyour fingerprint used as a substitute for Biometrics?I had my fingerprints taken back in February but idk what’s going on.i’m just tired of waiting :confused:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ordering case notes does not impact the outcome of any application. It is a right that can be exercised. Though it gets recorded on your file every time you ask for your case notes, the request is processed by a separate office within the IRCC that deals with Access to Info and Privacy (ATIP) matters, so you should not feel that you are somehow disturbing the processing office or anything like that!
Thank you for info

Reactions: Lexus2021

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Hi, IRCC asked me for police certificate. I can not obtain it from my home country now because there is serious riot going on.. what can i do?
Maybe do the process of obtaining it then if you do not receive it. You can submit proof that you did apply for a police certificate. My opinion, I think its best to show that you did all necessary steps to try to get it than nothing at all.

Reactions: RaiSaab108

reneelaw1

Feb 12, 2020
Maybe do the process of obtaining it then if you do not receive it. You can submit proof that you did apply for a police certificate. My opinion, I think its best to show that you did all necessary steps to try to get it than nothing at all.

Hmmm.. sounds good, thank you