+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
In opinion you should wait for 12 months bar then you fine expert on H&c application to help you because you didn’t have enough evidence to support your application

Reactions: Lexus2021

Chantal 2017

Sep 4, 2020
I don't think they will examine this same application after 12minths bar.if that's d case averybody that 12minrhs bar applies to will apply before the 12 months bar i.think she has to reapply after the 12months bar
If so why he never refused my application? So I can reapply again after 12 months ,I'm so confused, I don't know if I must send him the evidences or reapply again after 12 months bar.

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
If so why he never refused my application? So I can reapply again after 12 months ,I'm so confused, I don't know if I must send him the evidences or reapply again after 12 months bar.
They will send you all the documents back. So you have to actualize and resend when you have the one year.

reneelaw1

Feb 12, 2020
Hi Guys,

I want to ask if AIP only comes in email and if the officer needs to speak with me first. Reason is my lawyer actually used her phone number and email address on my application. my application is in process but wondering how the officer could reach me on phone. The application have my mailing address though.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hi Guys,

I want to ask if AIP only comes in email and if the officer needs to speak with me first. Reason is my lawyer actually used her phone number and email address on my application. my application is in process but wondering how the officer could reach me on phone. The application have my mailing address though.
If the officer wanted to talk to you he or she will call you but I dont know how it work for applicant with representatives. The AIP is Email the Mail is for refusal letter.

Godaboveall

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hi Guys,

Your lawyer will receive your AIP by email and forward to you.
This is same thing that happen to me cos I use my lawyer as representative

Reactions: Blessedmamat

Helen02

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Please get a lawyer H&C is very sensitive you don’t just apply on your own because you need a lawyer to guide you.please. Before you can apply for H&C you most have a rejected refugee both in hearing and appeal .

Helen02

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Hi Guys,

Please when did your application shows in process because my has been in process for 3weeks now no up date yet.