+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

KechE

Jan 28, 2019
@Canadienne_91 Thank you for your informed explanation of the H&C process.You are truly a star and you also are helping a lot of people here with your detailed explanation of the process.We hope to get great news just like you got for your mom.Thanks again

Reactions: Buletruck

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Did you include finger print when you submitted your h & c application?
My application was ready in July 2019 but my lawyer told me to get finger print done as it's now mandatory when submitting h & c application.
I had to get it done in a private firm and sent to him when I received it by mail from Ottawa.
My application was later submitted 30th September 2019 and I got AOR 1st November 2019 and now in process 23rd June 2020 with my file moved from Vancouver to Toronto
Hey! Can you please let me know where you got your Biometrics done by a private firm? I received instructions yesterday and I don’t want to waste time

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
It was finger print I did cos that's what my lawyer told me to do when I was about submitting my h & c application
I will have to ask my lawyer if fingerprint is okay.when I told the guy I already paid online,he immediately said ‘wait for service Canada’. So IRCC accepted the fingerprint you did there?Ugh! This is so frustrating-__-
Thanks though

chris2010

May 16, 2019
I will have to ask my lawyer if fingerprint is okay.when I told the guy I already paid online,he immediately said ‘wait for service Canada’. So IRCC accepted the fingerprint you did there?Ugh! This is so frustrating-__-
Thanks though
Hi Growing,
I submitted the fingerprint from rcmp when I submitted my application but the sent me a letter to do biometric,I'm waiting for service Canada to open to do biometric

MZ1971

Jul 31, 2020
Hi all
This is my first time writing in the forum, and I want to give positive energy to all
My application for PR under H&C completed in 20 months this my timeline
Application reived Dec.7 2018
Request for medical and background check: Mar.22, 2019
Medical received: Apr.1 2019
AIP: Jun. 30 2019
File send to MIDI (Quebec immigration) for CSQ: Dec. 18, 2019
CSQ rejected: Feb.9 2020
Moved to Ontario: Mar. 1 2020
PR approved lettre (CoPR) : Jul. 30, 2020
So, even my application was rejected by MIDI, but thank god, my PR application approved after I moved to Ontario.
Be positive. Good luck