Applied in 2019 and refused in 2020
In notes it says
Refusal grounds :1
Created date :2010/07/21
Updated date: 2014/06/14
Updated by sadmin
Article of the Act R68
Article description: pr - h and c
there should be a part in the notes where there is a long paragraph that details why the agent came to his decision. you should see it there.

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
there should be a part in the notes where there is a long paragraph that details why the agent came to his decision. you should see it there.
Thanks
In notes they said she can apply in another stream pgp and she has visa till 2024 they may be permitted for coming years ..

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Thanks
In notes they said she can apply in another stream pgp and she has visa till 2024 they may be permitted for coming years ..
Given the length of time and her history of extensions, she should plan on remaining in India for a while when she returns. Whether her visa remains valid would be something I would check on They May cancel it now that her H&C is refused.

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Given the length of time and her history of extensions, she should plan on remaining in India for a while when she returns. Whether her visa remains valid would be something I would check on They May cancel it now that her H&C is refused.
How can i check her visa is vaid or not

Canadienne_91

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Congratulations.

Did you get COPR directly or after first stage?
Hi

COPRs under H and C can not be issued with out a Stage 1 Assessment. So, H and C results, i.e. a stage 1 assessment comes first. You will receive a letter in which a visa officer would enclose the results of the global assessment of your case - either an approval or denial. Approval is otherwise known as approval in principle or commonly referred to as an AIP on this forum.

Your application would then be passed along to the other officer who would ensure that all of the statutory requirements are met, i.e. medicals, criminality, and security. Once everything is passed or cleared, then a landing officer can issue a COPR document.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Andy85_

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Is it written in gcms notes ???