+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Talk to your lawyer. As I understand, you have 15 days to apply for judicial review. Not sure how that would work with Covid and the restrictions in the courts right now. You should probably expect a call from CBSA shortly.

Reactions: anhcanada2702

anhcanada2702

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Talk to your lawyer. As I understand, you have 15 days to apply for judicial review. Not sure how that would work with Covid and the restrictions in the courts right now. You should probably expect a call from CBSA shortly.
My lawyer is not practicing on any privates no more. She told me to get another lawyer which I just randomly found on google search last night. Will have a consultation this morning. Pray for me please.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My lawyer is not practicing on any privates no more. She told me to get another lawyer which I just randomly found on google search last night. Will have a consultation this morning. Pray for me please.
Your story is much more complicated. You had 2 failed sponsorship based on relationships after your caregiving.

Canadienne_91

Star Member
May 15, 2020
I got refused letter today :(
What should I do next? Please help

Hi - Sorry to hear about your refusal.

In order to be successful in an application you made under 25.1 of the IRPA, you need to demonstrate the following:
a. You must have solid ties to Canada
b. You must be integrated into the Canadian society
c. Chances are higher if your children are Canadian
d. You talked about your abuse at the hands of your former employer - any reports citing that?
e. Another member talked about failed sponsorship - if there's deception in those applications then that might have carried a significant weight. Again, you need to get a lawyer and explain your entire situation in full so your lawyer can provide you with a workable solution and/or recommendation.

Best of luck to you!