+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

ismeilda

Sep 3, 2017
From above link posted in google drive, I see those below 4 2016 applicants, any other who still didnt get the last decision ?

BeaC
journey2
Kenken15
Vhan
Those are ones I found, there maybe more, hopefully they will add their own timeline. I write to BeaC Vhan and Kenken15 to ask if there is any update on their file but never got answer.

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Can someone reply me on this please.i did a spousal application that was refused in 2017 because of misrepresentation.will I be eligible if I submit another spousal application?

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
Can someone reply me on this please.i did a spousal application that was refused in 2017 because of misrepresentation.will I be eligible if I submit another spousal application?
If you were not banned due to misrepresentation, then you can reapply . Just know it may be scrutinized more. Also focus ur application more on why it was refused initially. Goodluck

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You need to find out if you were banned and for how long. If you have been banned and it is still within the time they set out, any application will be refused. You need to determine if you were actually banned.
Did you receive a Procedural Fairness Letter when you were refused?

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
U will not get any line until after landing then a line will show that u landed at which ever office on what ever date and became a permanent re

Hello Khadija,

in the landing request photograph requirement it says " phot must represent natural skin tones, does it mean i cant wear make up to take the photograph? thanks

TheWaitingGamer

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-2018 Schedule A
AOR Received.
AIP 07-2017
Med's Request
01-2018
Med's Done....
01-2018
Passport Req..
06-2018
Congratulations @TheWaitingGamer . So many updates in this month. My mom also received her AIP as well . I hope all goes well
Congrat Alien! What a great news, thanks God for his blessings! Since her medical is completed, hope every thing goes smoothly for stage 2. :)

TheWaitingGamer

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-2018 Schedule A
AOR Received.
AIP 07-2017
Med's Request
01-2018
Med's Done....
01-2018
Passport Req..
06-2018
Hello Khadija,

in the landing request photograph requirement it says " phot must represent natural skin tones, does it mean i cant wear make up to take the photograph? thanks
Hi Ladylin, what is your Landing office? I finally received the DM letter but not Landing one.

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi everyone !
This morning I was checking https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas , for the process update, and staus was changed to Decision Made, and when opening the link it shows this message

( We sent you correspondence on January 2, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.)

And I already sent what were required (PR fees, passport biometric page, criminal checks, finanicial status) a day after.
Do not understand why this indicating today, any idea?

TheWaitingGamer

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-2018 Schedule A
AOR Received.
AIP 07-2017
Med's Request
01-2018
Med's Done....
01-2018
Passport Req..
06-2018
Hi everyone !
This morning I was checking https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas , for the process update, and staus was changed to Decision Made, and when opening the link it shows this message

( We sent you correspondence on January 2, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.)

And I already sent what were required (PR fees, passport biometric page, criminal checks, finanicial status) a day after.
Do not understand why this indicating today, any idea?
First, Congratulations your file are now completed, try to call ircc, agent can confirm on phone that it's approved.

Don't worry it's takes time to update ecas information. I received a letter in june last year that only shows in February this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: hurricane_loop

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
First, Congratulations your file are now completed, try to call ircc, agent can confirm on phone that it's approved.

Don't worry it's takes time to update ecas information. I received a letter in june last year that only shows in February this year.
Thanks. I hope everyone here or people who in this process pass and get approved for their application.
Do you know how long will take after to get the interview?

TheWaitingGamer

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-2018 Schedule A
AOR Received.
AIP 07-2017
Med's Request
01-2018
Med's Done....
01-2018
Passport Req..
06-2018
Thanks. I hope everyone here or people who in this process pass and get approved for their application.
Do you know how long will take after to get the interview?
Which province you applied from. IRCC Montreal and Vancouver seems to be slower than others for landing appointment (4 to 8 weeks), I'm from Montreal and today is my 2nd week post Decision made, but no appointment yet.