+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
What if your out of status? Work permit and visitors visa expired already? What you’ll gonna write in the proof of status?
I don’t remember exactly but I think you choose the option- other and then you can put out of status and, then for the dates- you put the dates when your status expired till the date of today.

I am not sure , please wait if someone else can answer your question.

Norwel52

Dec 17, 2017
I don’t remember exactly but I think you choose the option- other and then you can put out of status and, then for the dates- you put the dates when your status expired till the date of today.

I am not sure , please wait if someone else can answer your question.
Im planning to apply online and it was asking me to attached a proof of status documents. Wondering what should i attached there as I am currently out of status now.

Akivda

Feb 5, 2024
Hello All,
We were family of 5 persons: Dad, Mom, Two brother and a sister. Three of us (me, my brother, sister and our complete family with kids) have permanent resident of Canada. Our family lost our father a year ago and now our mom is staying together in Canada with us. Can anyone advise me the way to apply PR on humanitarian ground for my mother as we all family member and our kids are in Canada have PR except my mom.

Thank You

shizzymac31

Jul 4, 2022
Hello all,

I received step 1 of the portal.. how long will it take for step 2 to upload my picture and address? Does anyone know how long it takes.. please advise thanks

Julie julie

May 20, 2022
I checked Ecas and found the mailing address changed from my lawyer address to my address. Is this Good sign or no or it is glitch on website

If anyone got his AIP can check please if there was any change on the mailing address from lawyer to applicant on Ecas I am worried and not getting reply from my lawyer. Thank you all in advance.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me that after being refused, if we send new application and will it go to same officer?
Hi Emrose,

Based on my experience it is possible to go to the same officer as that had happened to us...we got refusal twice from the same officer at
Etobicoke Office.

Refusal 2015
Refusal 2019
Same officer.

Hopefully your application will go to a different IRCC office.

All the best.