+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-the-visa-office/

What is RROC?

Also referred to as the Rapid Response Operations Centre or Resettlement Operations Centre is in Ottawa, Ontario.This office deals with refugee and existing Express Entry applications and is tasked with processing immigration applicationsfor certain NOC's (National OccupationalClassification) that are deemed essential for Canada.

Reactions: Robin220

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Hello Everyone One,
Wanted to share a News, it will be a long post so my apologies but have to write it.

After countless sleepless night, tears, sacrifices of not attending parents funeral, prayers, doing different odd jobs, visiting multiple lawyers, spending hard earned money on lawyers. All our sacrifices has now been accepted and we have finally received our AIP last Friday.

My entire family just couldn't stop crying when we received our letter. Our 5 years struggle have finally came to the end..... Someone in the group has said, Their is nothing a god cant do. Prayers do gets answered, may be late, but definitely it does.

This forum has been a tremendous support and has always provided with right information.
Couldn't thank enough to all you wonderful people & I sincerely will pray in all my prayers for anyone who came in this country to get results in their favour. May be my kids will not know the value of PR, but we know what all we did, how many doors we knocked, faced humiliation when we showed our RCPD form. Truly truly grateful to Almighty Allah and all you people who has provided their valuable inputs through out.

My timeline is below:-
-Applied Refugee protection on 1st Nov 2019
- All 3 got appeals got rejected .
-H&C submitted on 18th May 2022.
-Received H&C Application on 4th Aug 2022
- Application Processed 27th Jan 2023
-AIP received on 27 March 2024.

I have been asked to submit documents like pcc.
My passport is expired and Im from india, it doesn't allow me to fill the pcc form due to my expired passport.

Also my spouse passport is valid but it is asking for in person appointment to get pcc.

Does anyone has any information how to proceed on these situations. Please advise
Hi I am from India too . For your PCC ask for exception that what I did .

brookshield

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hi everyone i have a questions if someone encounter this
my application as follows
eligibility : passed
medical : passed
criminality: In progress
security: passed

how long to wait for criminality to pass? thank you.