+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Confirm your permanent residence from inside Canada
If you’re inside Canada and we approve your permanent residence (PR) application, we’ll send you 2 emails:

The first email will ask you to respond with some basic information.
The second will let you know we’re ready to confirm your permanent resident (PR) status.
If you didn’t get our email, check your junk mail or spam folder to see if a message from us is there.

Which account to use
Don’t create a new portal account to confirm your PR status.

If you submitted your application using the PR Portal, you’ll use the same account to confirm your status.

Reactions: jayjay118

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
How to confirm your status
Confirming you’re in Canada
Sign in to the PR Portal
Under Category, choose Confirmation of Permanent Residence
Confirm you’re in Canada
Declaring you’re in Canada does not mean you are a permanent resident yet.
We can’t confirm your PR status while you’re outside Canada. If you plan to travel before receiving your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCOPR), contact us using the email address on your invitation message.
Get your eCOPR
Once you’ve confirmed you’re in Canada, we’ll upload your eCOPR to your portal account. This can take up to a few weeks.
Provide your Canadian address
Upload a photo of yourself
You must upload a digital photo of yourself for your first PR card. Once you upload your photo, we’ll review it and accept it if it meets the requirements. This may take some time.
Get your PR card
Once your photo is approved, we’ll send your PR card to the address in Canada you gave us.

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Did you already gave them your information like.

NAME:
UCI:
Email (one for the whole family)
Original entry date:
Date of last time you entered Canada:
Location where you last entered:
Thank you so much, i have included the above information and sent it to them.
Hope they reply with an update soon.

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sorry
AIP received on march 2022
If i am correct
Applied in November 2021 and AIP received in March 2022? And no PR as yet? That seems to be strange..I thought in the above timeline you had mentioned that the application processing started that day.
Did you also receive an approval in principle? The letter should be called HC Approval, and have a list of documents you needed to send back to confirm approval. A medical form is usually sent within a few days of the letter...

DS78

Apr 8, 2024
Applied in November 2021 and AIP received in March 2022? And no PR as yet? That seems to be strange..I thought in the above timeline you had mentioned that the application processing started that day.
Did you also receive an approval in principle? The letter should be called HC Approval, and have a list of documents you needed to send back to confirm approval. A medical form is usually sent within a few days of the letter...
Sorry May be am confused with the AIP letter
Because final request from IRCC was a background check and other additional documents in may 2023. After that i have logged in many times and recent update is that the medical instructions sent and they want the information soon as possible but I havent received any mails yet

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Sorry May be am confused with the AIP letter
Because final request from IRCC was a background check and other additional documents in may 2023. After that i have logged in many times and recent update is that the medical instructions sent and they want the information soon as possible but I havent received any mails yet
Maybe you mean AOR and not AIP ...
Did you receive this letter from them? :
This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed for the purpose of determining whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. On....., a representative of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reviewed your request and considered all the factors that you cited in your application. We are pleased to inform you that your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application has been approved.

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Hi
All freinds.
Is there anyone who submitted his second h&c application and his secondary VO:RROC.
And his files were transferred to the VO:RROC