H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi there
In the online application status they mentioned they sent a medical information letter on 3rd april 2024 but still I haven’t received any mails
Any ideas
Hi ! What is your timeline please ? And when where they issued your AIP in which office?

DS78

Apr 8, 2024
Hi ! What is your timeline please ? And when where they issued your AIP in which office?
Applied nov 2021
Application process start march 2022
Biometric done feb 2023
Now in online status mentioned as 3. medical instruction sent april 3 2024
But haven’t received any mails until now

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Applied nov 2021
Biometric done feb 2023
The qiestion is.
when did you get Aip?
Where is your aip issued?

Reactions: wello711

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Applied nov 2021
Biometric done feb 2023
If medical instruction is sent.
you will receive it.
Don't worry about that.
AIP means
(approval in principle letterl)
Did you receive a letter from IRCC stating that you meet the permanent residence eligibility requirements, but. you still have to pass the medical, security and background checks for you.

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Hey bro can you share the email you received and provide me that email address because I could not open the email I ask them to resend I never received it you help me to forward that email I can reply them it will reduce delay please forward to me
Sangitha14@icloud.com
I am also awaiting the IRCC email, i was told they sent it out on April 2nd but still haven't received anything in my email.

Reactions: Thuvakarsn

DS78

Apr 8, 2024
If medical instruction is sent.
you will receive it.
Don't worry about that.
AIP means
(approval in principle letterl)
Did you receive a letter from IRCC stating that you meet the permanent residence eligibility requirements, but. you still have to pass the medical, security and background checks for you.
No I have not received AIP

Reactions: idiris

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
I am also awaiting the IRCC email, i was told they sent it out on April 2nd but still haven't received anything in my email.
Then we don’t get it normally when irrcc send any email it come next day or next hour why April 2nd email never came any reason ? Frustrating

anyone who got email before about to input uci and details for portal pls help us forward that message so that we can send it earlier possible we save our time

Reactions: jayjay118

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Hey bro can you share the email you received and provide me that email address because I could not open the email I ask them to resend I never received it you help me to forward that email I can reply them it will reduce delay please forward to me
Sangitha14@icloud.com
Please i need the email forwarded to me too. i wonder what's going in with IRCC email server, its been 7 days and i also didn't receive the supposed email sent by them for my portal creation.

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Then we don’t get it normally when irrcc send any email it come next day or next hour why April 2nd email never came any reason ? Frustrating

anyone who got email before about to input uci and details for portal pls help us forward that message so that we can send it earlier possible we save our time
Do you know which your email was sent from ?

Reactions: Thuvakarsn

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Applied in Nov 2021
AIP in Dec 2023
verify the personal information for the PR portal on Mar 26, 2024
Hi Won, please can you share the email IRCC sent to you so i can send them my personal information for PR portal.
I was told they sent me an email on April 2nd but i didn't receive the supposed email sent by them for my portal creation.
Its been 7 days with no information back from them. if i can get the details sent to you, i can forward all the details to them to setup my PR portal too.
I will send you a private message with my email address,
Thanks.