+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Applied in Nov 2021
AIP in Dec 2023
verify the personal information for the PR portal on Mar 26, 2024
Check your spam or your junk email and also check the email you had sent, sometimes there is typing mistake.

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Anyone who”s status change to decisions made last. Week. Any one receive updates from CIC ?
Omg I cannot wait no more getting height pressure
Still waiting for pr portal. It’s being 2 week I am waiting
I am also waiting for the portal email ! I called today and was told to wait and keep checking my email.
Lets hope it comes soon!

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Next month 26 of May would be 1 year I got my AIP and still waiting for the portal.
Did you call and IRCC confirmed all checks has been passed ?
Can you maybe send an email to the officer that approved your stage1 ?
You can just send a reminder by replying to the email you received stage 1 approval from.
Attn: Sir/Madam,
All requested documents to process my PR application was submitted a year ago. That may be helpful though.
I hope we all get this over with soon.

Reactions: FNU

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
They plan to reduce the immigrate rate. I don’t know if it affects us positively or negatively. They might process faster if there is not much application but I am not sure though.

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Did you call and IRCC confirmed all checks has been passed ?
Can you maybe send an email to the officer that approved your stage1 ?
You can just send a reminder by replying to the email you received stage 1 approval from.
Attn: Sir/Madam,
All requested documents to process my PR application was submitted a year ago. That may be helpful though.
I hope we all get this over with soon.
Yes I did call the IRCC and I was told they are doing background check and also I'm still within the process time. I also sent an email to Niagara all I heard that my application still in queue.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Next month 26 of May would be 1 year I got my AIP and still waiting for the portal.
Oh @Jambol I know it's not easy to be waiting all this time our Aip came April 18th 2023 and we got landed in July 2023! I honestly don't know why it's taking so long. Sigh I pray that they will send you the portal email and finalize your application this week!!!

Reactions: jayjay118

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
I've got an email from IRCC to send the required information which includes UCI, name, address, and etc in order to set up the PR portal account. I sent it out following day and still waiting for the email.
I just received same email as you
Just now

Reactions: jayjay118