+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Kissco4u

Apr 29, 2023
Greetings

Dear All kind and intelligent H/C experts at the Forums

I need your advice

My AIP was received on 2nd Nov 2023 and I Submitted all the required documents for 2nd Approval within the given 30-day period.
But I didn't receive Medical for my family, although I had received 2 separate medical for myself which were completed before the first AIP on 2nd Nov 2023

Currently, I am waiting for 2nd approval and final decision

it's been 4 months since the first AIP

Can someone tell me why it is taking so long, or should I send any kind of follow-up to IRCC?

Please your kind advice will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Greetings

Dear All kind and intelligent H/C experts at the Forums

I need your advice

My AIP was received on 2nd Nov 2023 and I Submitted all the required documents for 2nd Approval within the given 30-day period.
But I didn't receive Medical for my family, although I had received 2 separate medical for myself which were completed before the first AIP on 2nd Nov 2023

Currently, I am waiting for 2nd approval and final decision

it's been 4 months since the first AIP

Can someone tell me why it is taking so long, or should I send any kind of follow-up to IRCC?

Please your kind advice will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks
Maybe you have to contact Niagara falls office.
May I know where they issued your AIP ? in which office? I'm still waiting for mine

Kissco4u

Apr 29, 2023
Hi Wello,

I received the AIP from HM-Vancouver

But in AIP letter they asked me to send the required documents for stage 2 approval to

NiagarafallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca and I sent it accordingly,

I checked with them on the given contact number and upon contacting them they said my application is going through Eligibility. background check as well as security check and if the Office on my file needs anything in this regard he going to contact me via email, or I won't need to worry just wait for the final decision,

that's all.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hi Wello,

I received the AIP from HM-Vancouver

But in AIP letter they asked me to send the required documents for stage 2 approval to

NiagarafallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca and I sent it accordingly,

I checked with them on the given contact number and upon contacting them they said my application is going through Eligibility. background check as well as security check and if the Office on my file needs anything in this regard he going to contact me via email, or I won't need to worry just wait for the final decision,

that's all.
Hi Dear,

Unfortunately there is nothing else you can do as you have already submitted all the required documents, you just have to wait for the agent to complete the eligibility process and make their decision. There are people who recieved AIP and got their second stage completed in a few months like (myself) and there are people that are waiting for second stage to be completed several months now. Just be patient it will soon be over.

Last edited:

Robin220

May 15, 2023
I have submitted as well and they asked me for $5.
Really I don’t know if I did something wrong . This is the email I receive
You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.