+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
CBSA reduced the bond report time for me.
Is it something good they are doing it for everyone after certain time?

Rwangu

Feb 27, 2020
Actually, how exactly MP helped you? Do they encourage IRCC speed up an application somehow?

I'm waiting for 14 months now. According to ATIP notes, looks like nobody touched my application yet
In my case they did , or someone is atleast able to go through your file especially if you have passed the 19 month processing time

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
Guys I have applied to WP extension but they charged me 255$ why? They suppose to be charge only 155$ for application fees cause I can see owp holder exemption for both failed refugee and H&C applicants.

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
Sorry but first do not have such information , if you can send a screen hiding your personal information , it would be helpful for me
Sorry I can’t
Just check one by one you will find out like starting with eligibility review status:-
Criminality, info sharing, medical and security all they have created date and updates dates as well due date except for eligibility if not started yet

ahmad54354

Oct 30, 2022
Hello all my brother applied for me G5 sponsorship last year July but still I haven't got any update can come one help me with this any one knows how much time will it takes or how I can contact to take some Info

Thanks