+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
And how long it usually takes to get response for webform? I am not able to work they didn’t extend it. Thanks
Usually they reply back in 5 business days but I don’t know why mine they replied in 3 to 4 weeks.

Reactions: FNU

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
I applied H&C for my father for interest in caring for my baby in early November and my mother will join eventually she already does have a Visa and did come for my baby’s birth. Now my father is currently in canada and i have extended his visitor record couple of times and i am waitin for his visitor extension approval once again.

He needs to travel back home, the application of H&C i believe for in canada resident but can he travel and return? my question is that also since his visit visa is also expired i will apply for a new visa so both my parents can come here. As i go back to work they can look after my baby, as she is still 7 and half month old.

Please advise what can i do, shall i call IRCC to update the status, or ask them what we can do. My father needs to sell some property and has other personal work back home.

thanks all

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
I applied H&C for my father for interest in caring for my baby in early November and my mother will join eventually she already does have a Visa and did come for my baby’s birth. Now my father is currently in canada and i have extended his visitor record couple of times and i am waitin for his visitor extension approval once again.

He needs to travel back home, the application of H&C i believe for in canada resident but can he travel and return? my question is that also since his visit visa is also expired i will apply for a new visa so both my parents can come here. As i go back to work they can look after my baby, as she is still 7 and half month old.

Please advise what can i do, shall i call IRCC to update the status, or ask them what we can do. My father needs to sell some property and has other personal work back home.

thanks all
Your father will need a valid visitor visa to re-enter Canada!

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Your father will need a valid visitor visa to re-enter Canada!
that’s not a problem my question is that will him leaving canada affect the h&c application negatively ! my mom already has a 10 year visitor visa my dad had and it expired due to passport being expired which we renewed in 2021 here in toronto and it’s valid for 5 years so just 3 years left on that passport, visa is not a problem his children live here! just concerned about the H& C shall i be informing ircc of his travel etc

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

thanks all
Leaving Canada generally significantly weakens an H&C application. Since he has submitted an application under H&C, it may be quite difficult for him to get a new TRV approved. He should keep this in mind if he makes the decision to leave.