+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

roy.hnc

Dec 6, 2023
Hello good people,
Any idea on how long it takes to complete security checks for PR.

Eligibility passed
Medical passed
Criminality passed in February.
Security not started.
Hi
Good day
It's nice that you pass these step
My file is on information sharing

Criminality pass
Background pass

Do you have any idea how long does it take to complete information sharing
Or can you please your timeline
Thanks

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Hi
Good day

Criminality pass
Background pass

Thanks

H&C Application submitted in Dec 2021
Started processing in April 2022
AIP in Feb 2024
Eligibility Passed Feb 2024
Medical passed Feb 2024
Criminality passed Feb 2024
Security Not Started.

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Hi
Good day

Criminality pass
Background pass

Thanks
Hey Roy

I am in same page , Applied in April 2023
Criminality and Info sharing passed since December 2023
After that no update even my Due date for Security is May 5th 2024

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Last Friday, I contacted IRCC. Without prompting, the officer informed me that they have a strong relationship with MPs. They suggested that if I feel my situation is urgent, I should ask an MP to call them on my behalf.
Yes they called them but they can’t speed up the process

Reactions: Sangin1

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
Hey Roy

I am in same page , Applied in April 2023
Criminality and Info sharing passed since December 2023
After that no update even my Due date for Security is May 5th 2024
Robin criminality and info sharing both passed the same date and month?

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
Hi Sangin

Its not very clear on ATIP notes when they both were passed, i am going to apply another notes next month if i didn't receive any update
In term of date and month won’t be anything change cause they already mentioned it about status updates and validation even if you order another note

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hi everyone i need a a phone number to call so i can check the status of my H&C application, my lawyer told me he is unable to check status on H&C application untill a decision is made, i do not have my password to my profile, I have waiting for 24 months.Thank you
Yes they called them but they can’t speed up the process
Oh @Taweda I remember when we were facing deportation and we went to the mp. They asked for application number etc and after one week the mp called and told us that we have to leave and applied from outside of Canada. Mind you one of my children had a medical condition and we were asking the mp to intervene so that our child could get medical attention. But nope they said we had to leave. This is why my faith in God is so strong because I know it was Him and Him alone that came through for us!!

I am praying that this long wait will be over for you and all the others very soon.

Robin220

May 15, 2023
In term of date and month won’t be anything change cause they already mentioned it about status updates and validation even if you order another note
Agree, i don't know what they are doing there if everything is complete they should start eligibility but they just cant feel our pains and what we are goes through especially during this inflation time and lot of unemployment rate still working and paying taxes .
Hey Sangin would you mind to share your timeline please

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Hello everyone. Please whatever application you submitted with representative, always double check that by yourself. What I am experiencing right now it is ridiculous. Our hands are tied so please be patient and hope for the best. Just wanted to remind this to everyone in this platform.

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Hello everyone. Please whatever application you submitted with representative, always double check that by yourself. What I am experiencing right now it is ridiculous. Our hands are tied so please be patient and hope for the best. Just wanted to remind this to everyone in this platform.
FNU i agree your words but how we can see if its done by lawyer online application how we can check what they are sending on our behalf and what's going on in our file. i want to know what my lawyer sending or updating files how we can check let me know thanks

Reactions: Robin220

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Oh @Taweda I remember when we were facing deportation and we went to the mp. They asked for application number etc and after one week the mp called and told us that we have to leave and applied from outside of Canada. Mind you one of my children had a medical condition and we were asking the mp to intervene so that our child could get medical attention. But nope they said we had to leave. This is why my faith in God is so strong because I know it was Him and Him alone that came through for us!!

I am praying that this long wait will be over for you and all the others very soon.
@Pear23 thank you for your kind words. Believe me I am so depressed and I don’t know to what extent I have to wait

annamanjk

Jun 17, 2023
Hello family, pls I would like to ask, will H&C application stop processing or be refused when RAD (refugee Appeal ) is approved or Allowed?
Also the H&C application is now 2years and Ircc keep saying the application is still in processing.

Reactions: SweetQueen

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello family, pls I would like to ask, will H&C application stop processing or be refused when RAD (refugee Appeal ) is approved or Allowed?
Also the H&C application is now 2years and Ircc keep saying the application is still in processing.
@annamanjk, If your RAD has been approved, the best is to withdraw the H&C and apply for PR directly. You cannot leave the know for unknown. Congratulations for a successful RAD. That is something great. Thumbs up to the lawyer.

Reactions: T&T2024 and Pear23