Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
Good day everyone,

I have a silly question. My H&C Humanitarian application stage 1 has been approved on last November (my reason is I have 2 kids who are Canadian so I have to stay here to raise them) and now they requests for a medical check.

Is it safe to assume I will get a PR soon ? Or there are maybe still some troubles ahead ? If there is no trouble, how long do you think I will get my PR.

Am asking because I will soon get a PNP nomination in next few days but my employer force me to accept it or cancel (they don't want my name on their files in case I don't want go with them anymore, they refuse to provide additional documents which the officer is asking). This pathway, it will take 4~6 months to get PR and much safer (still keep H&C Humanitarian application as a back up plan).
Nop
Good sign u will get pr in 2-3 months or less

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
I got ATIP notes - User id is BOT and Eligibility and Security has not yet started.
Info sharing has been in progress since 2022, with due dates for everything in 2022.
The medical was passed and expired, and the only thing I have are 2 recent notes in the past 3 months that they have re-assessed the medical and made it valid another 12 months..
Has anyone else seen this happen?

Is it good that the notes were updated recently (although before I requested ATIP notes).. or is it bad that there is no status update and due dates have all passed? and what can we do in this situation?

Also - we sent a physical file with lots of things that can only be considered physically, but the file has been electronically transferred...so do they scan every single document, drawing, painting, photo etc. while transferring the file?

Last edited:
Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I got ATIP notes - User id is BOT and Eligibility and Security has not yet started.
Info sharing has been in progress since 2022, with due dates for everything in 2022.
The medical was passed and expired, and the only thing I have are 2 recent notes in the past 3 months that they have re-assessed the medical and made it valid another 12 months..

Is it good that the notes were updated recently (although before I requested ATIP notes).. or is it bad that there is no status update and due dates have all passed? and what can we do in this situation?

Also - we sent a physical file with lots of things that can only be considered physically, but the file has been electronically transferred...so do they scan every single document, drawing, painting, photo etc. while transferring the file?
What is your primary and secondary offices

Reactions: Thuvakarsn

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
I am getting same error since last week. I got a chance to talk to IRCC over the phone and they said everything is good on their end and told me to try on another device and if still not works, submit a web form. So I tried on another devices and same error pops up.

so I just submitted the web form for technical issue.
Same issue

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024

for those who ordered notes and have BOT in their user id means definitely file and the case has NOT assigned to a decision maker.

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
i applied for mine in february 2022 and still nothing, i think they have lots of backlogs for now. the last time i called its still at background check

Reactions: Robin220

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Hello everyone. I heard that for my application status:
Info sharing is completed.
Criminality is in progress.
Security is not started yet.
Biometrics is done but medical and eligibility not started yet. What do you think? Thanks

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Hello Everyone

any advice how soon we can apply for second ATIP notes. My first notes in applied in December.
Any advice will be appreciated

Reactions: Taweda