+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Did anyone get this error while checking status on ecas?
i tried it a few days ago and again today and its still the same in red on the website:

SORRY ...this on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons:

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.
Yes I got same error msg

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello friends, does anyone have the email address for Niagara PR portal complaints ?
My friend received email for PR portal without the temporal password

T&T2024

Feb 20, 2024
Urgent help >
I applied H&C pr I am now on stage 2
I pass medical
I requested to add dependent child
And it has been added and now they request for medical for child dependent
My question is I ask for updated
Cic email me >

Good day: We have added your non accompanying dependent Vinusha to your application. Biometrics are not required for non accompanying dependents.

What is this mean ?
My dependent will get pr ? Or what will happen ?
Can you tell me how your process was? I’ve been waiting for 23months and i have not heard anything from ircc.

Reactions: Thuvakarsn

T&T2024

Feb 20, 2024
Hi all, does anyone know how long it currently takes for a second humanitarian and compassion application to be processed?" Thank you
How long did it take you to receive your stage 1 approval,its being 23 months since I applied pr on H&C yet no response.

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Did anyone get this error while checking status on ecas?
i tried it a few days ago and again today and its still the same in red on the website:

SORRY ...this on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons:

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.
I am getting same error since last week. I got a chance to talk to IRCC over the phone and they said everything is good on their end and told me to try on another device and if still not works, submit a web form. So I tried on another devices and same error pops up.

so I just submitted the web form for technical issue.

Rwangu

Feb 27, 2020
Good morning everyone!
Is here anyone who got their eCOPR recently (within past few months) and could tell me how long does it take after submitting all the necessary info to the PR portal?
It's been almost two weeks since we did it and still nothing I feel like there is always more and more wait on every step of the process.
Same timeline too, but nothing yet

tutien

Feb 22, 2024
Good day everyone,

I have a silly question. My H&C Humanitarian application stage 1 has been approved on last November (my reason is I have 2 kids who are Canadian so I have to stay here to raise them) and now they requests for a medical check.

Is it safe to assume I will get a PR soon ? Or there are maybe still some troubles ahead ? If there is no trouble, how long do you think I will get my PR.

Am asking because I will soon get a PNP nomination in next few days but my employer force me to accept it or cancel (they don't want my name on their files in case I don't want go with them anymore, they refuse to provide additional documents which the officer is asking). This pathway, it will take 4~6 months to get PR and much safer (still keep H&C Humanitarian application as a back up plan).