+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
It doesn't hurt. Some people (myself included) like to submit as much as they can upfront in the hopes of speeding up processing. Ultimately the decision lies with you.
I decided to not pay because I already spend 200$ for blood works and fortunately my insurance cover 50$ for X-rays so I don’t wanna waste money anymore

Reactions: Robin220

Bluesky24

Feb 4, 2024
Good afternoon
Please I need your help
I have departure date and i have also pending jr in the federal court I applied for jr last December
My lawyer sent deferral letter to the CBSA and she supposed to reply back on Wednesday
I ‘m so scared
What we should do?

Alkin

Mar 15, 2019
PEI
Hey! Any updates on your side?
I got second portal email yesterday (February 8). So I submitted declaration, address and picture. Now waiting for eCoPR.
It seems you are farer in the process than we are. Could you explain what is Portal? Portal 1, portal 2...?
We got AIP some time ago... What should we expect next? How long may this take?
Thanks a lot!

Posmishka

Aug 10, 2022
Quebec
It seems you are farer in the process than we are. Could you explain what is Portal? Portal 1, portal 2...?
Thanks a lot!
So it took us 19 months in total from the time they received the application. After AIP it took one year to get CSQ (Quebec part of the process) and after the CSQ another 6 months till portal 1 email.
In first portal email they ask you to confirm some information that they already have like your full name, UCI number, address etc. After that they send you second portal email with temporary password to login to your portal account so you can receive your ecopr there. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Alkin

Rwangu

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks a lot!
you are now on the second stage of the process, they will request medical and financial documents if they haven’t and then after they check everything, they will make a finals decision, send you a portal 1 to confirm personal details like name, address, UCI and then they send you the portal 2 to confirm your address and upload your photo which they will use for your PR card, they will send you ECOPR and later send you your PR cards

Reactions: Alkin

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
So it took us 19 months in total from the time they received the application. After AIP it took one year to get CSQ (Quebec part of the process) and after the CSQ another 6 months till portal 1 email.
In first portal email they ask you to confirm some information that they already have like your full name, UCI number, address etc. After that they send you second portal email with temporary password to login to your portal account so you can receive your ecopr there. Hope this helps.
You mean you got AIP in 1month and after that 18 months waiting for futhur process?