+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bluesky24

Feb 4, 2024
Guys when we get refused and we want to do federal. Officer can be mean and not send you notes. You will have to wait on CBSA to receive and call you for it. I got mines from CBSA after one month of been refused. I however put in JR to stop deportation without notes and requested the notes. And after 2months of putting in JR I got refusal notes through courts. However I had gotten the notes from CBSA first. And that’s y I put in my second H&C on my own… so be mindful that the officer can be mean and not send notes to you or lawyer. They have the right to send to CBSA. Just to clarify. Yes I was granted by the court for JR but I ask fir hold as the same day I got AIP was the same day court granted my first step of JR. So know I have decision made I call the courts and they told me once I receive my ECORP I should email to them and ask for close JR completely. So if you are on CBSA watch JR is a good way to go as it put a hold on deportation.
Hi
How can I contact you please ? I have a same case and I need to ask you something. I’m So stressed

Shaktikumar001

Dec 15, 2021
Hi ,

our H and C file is in process since Mar 2023 ( as per IRCC back ground check is in process )
Can anybody please assist why and how much more time they will take to finish back ground
Failed refugee
H and C application based on best interest of child
Thank you

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
Hi ,

our H and C file is in process since Mar 2023 ( as per IRCC back ground check is in process )
Can anybody please assist why and how much more time they will take to finish back ground
Failed refugee
H and C application based on best interest of child
Thank you
Up to 2 years

Shaktikumar001

Dec 15, 2021
Same for me Nick, even i asked my lawyer he said you cannot check online you have to call them to check status
If you applied online than you do not have access to check status of your application
You need to call IRCC to check status
Only applications which are submitted mail copy can check status of their application through ECAS

• Sad
Reactions: Pear23 and Robin220

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
but as per IRCC agent they should process this application by Mar 2024 if they dont
I can call them again and ask for update
They told you about "estimated deadline ", but a clerk will never let you know about exact officer decision.
You can call them each single day, nothing wrong about it.

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
If you applied online than you do not have access to check status of your application
You need to call IRCC to check status
Only applications which are submitted mail copy can check status of their application through ECAS
There are many people waiting since second half of 2021 and 2022 as well for first stage still...so could go any way...would not worry until later this year..