H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi Wello

Thank you for your Prompt response, i think my file is still not assigned to any officer as my user id is JB32730_BOT, my primary office is Vancouver and Secondary is RROC. Do you know how we can check if our file has been assigned to officer
I advise you to call them and hope that someone decides to answer you, a call center officer can inform you if the file is assigned to a decision maker or not. However, from my horrible experience with the call center, I have noticed that some officers even refuse to communicate this information to you.

It's also important to see the date when your GCMS notes were printed.

Reactions: SweetQueen

Robin220

May 15, 2023
I advise you to call them and hope that someone decides to answer you, a call center officer can inform you if the file is assigned to a decision maker or not. However, from my horrible experience with the call center, I have noticed that some officers even refuse to communicate this information to you.

It's also important to see the date when your GCMS notes were printed.
Yeah True, even i called them before order GCMS notes and they said Security and criminality passed , info sharing completed but when i receive GCMS notes it just say criminality and info sharing passed. don't know whom should i believe

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Yeah True, even i called them before order GCMS notes and they said Security and criminality passed , info sharing completed but when i receive GCMS notes it just say criminality and info sharing passed. don't know whom should i believe
Honestly, I don't know much about how they work, but I do know that a lot of them are lazy, morons with no humanity and that their work is always shady...
I don't want to ask for GCMS scores... I've asked for them twice before for my previous application,, but I was disappointed... I know all about disappointment when you wait for weeks or even months and find nothing interesting...
Could you please share your timeline?

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Honestly, I don't know much about how they work, but I do know that a lot of them are lazy, morons with no humanity and that their work is always shady...
I don't want to ask for GCMS scores... I've asked for them twice before for my previous application,, but I was disappointed... I know all about disappointment when you wait for weeks or even months and find nothing interesting...
Could you please share your timeline?
I applied in April 2023
AOR - June 2023

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Yes I called updated Jan 16
Only criminality process ones done then pr portal request but I don’t know when
May I know if your application is considered as an urgent request ? Could you please share again your timeline if you don't mind? I think that your got your response after 4 months right ?

Jay83

Star Member
Aug 31, 2023
May also know the offices that issued these refusals ? My first application was refused in Vancouver
If you don’t mind can you share application timeline from AOR to refusal ? Vancouver office is handling my case and they’re processing my file

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
@Swagzzy No i'm not.
Many arguments : big family in Canada, women rights problem in home country, unstable political situation, school problems, canadian sister who really needs me, children who studied in Canada, they also have their own problems ( they have proofs from doctor, social worker, psychologist...) + establishment ( integration in canadian society ) and many other things...
@Jay83

Jay83

Star Member
Aug 31, 2023
@Jay83

File sent may 28 2021
Air June 10 2021
In process November 18 2021
Refusal August 25 2022
My dear, you are really deserving to get PR, now I can confirm that your case is much and much more stronger than me and those i I know got PR I understand totally your situation, please never give up and have actual faith all the best for you and Tawyda and me get positive news soon