+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Not really. It depends on the officer
Mine due date was January 2023, nothing yet
Was it January 2023?? Did you check with them over the phone that you have a due date of January 2023 but how come there is no response yet? What do they say for that?

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Was it January 2023?? Did you check with them over the phone that you have a due date of January 2023 but how come there is no response yet? What do they say for that?
I did call them today and the agent said they sent a note to the officer and I have to wait for the response

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
how can I check status of my application online?
it shows submitted on PR portal

I called IRCC yesterday, the agent said “everything looks good” & he hopes I get what I want.. I asked those questions as per your reply & he said “just wait to receive communication from the officer about their decision or when it goes to the next division(idk what he meant by that) I called and got a different agent this morning, she didn’t tell me much, except my background is still in progress & the application is still within processing times.
Both agents were vague, it makes me worried they haven’t started processing my file and it’s almost 1 year.
Did you request/receive ATIP notes?

When did you apply for h&c?

Last edited:

Ad3y

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Called IRCC today. Agent said all stages passed except security which isn't started. The wait continues.