Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
Does any one know around what time I mean. Evening or early morning. U guys get email for pr photo requested ?

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
This is what officer reply on my email
>>>>
Good morning: Please confirm you have received my email dated today. Medicals appear to be the only outstanding item for this application.
Thank you

This is what officer said so Medical done and updated as passed on Dec 20 2023
What’s the next step or sign any one indies ?

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Hi Guys

i applied for my fathers H&C in canada! i received this letter with he below information and processing times, contact them if any changes etc and their office contact information!

is this an AOR

Dear ……..

This letter confirms that your application for permanent residence under humanitarian and compassionate considerations was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Humanitarian Migration Office in Vancouver on 2023-11-24

following by processing times and contract info etc

C&I Services Assistant
office name

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Hi Guys

i applied for my fathers H&C in canada! i received this letter with he below information and processing times, contact them if any changes etc and their office contact information!

is this an AOR

Dear ……..

This letter confirms that your application for permanent residence under humanitarian and compassionate considerations was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Humanitarian Migration Office in Vancouver on 2023-11-24

following by processing times and contract info etc

C&I Services Assistant
office name
Hello

yes this is AOR

Reactions: Kiikii

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Guys !

Do IRCC officers work during vacations? According to the website they are only on December 25th and January 1st...
(Of course the fact that ircc officers are in the offices doesn't mean at all that they are working, they are completely screwed...But at least when they are in the offices we can have a small hope of 1% of being able to obtain a response from them...

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
Hello guys,
I received copr on Dec 19,2023. I downloaded from the portal.

but still my photo section is in review in portal. Anyone have idea, how long does it take to get Pr card after Ecopr?

thanks
What time did you receive the portal request and from which office bro ?