Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
medical request send on
Dec 07 2023
- E-Medical has been send to IRCC ON
dec 16 2023

does any one know when officer will receive the medical result and online updated any one experience ?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
As I said it’s hard to believe but this was happened multiple times.
By the way I have requested to expedite my file and MP office is doing on behalf me.
Hi, what reasoning did you use for them to set aside the other applications and expedite yours? Also, if you will, is it actually your application for H&C or is it for someone else?

Thanks

DaveAngel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
No one really knows what's going on to be honest, my application for H&C has been in criminality in process since April 2022 and till date nothing else has been started asides that. i have called and checked even my MP office sent a follow up to IRCC, the only response is application is in queue for review which is completely disturbing. time line will be 24 months in a few days. how come nothing has been done and all they say is we do not need anything from you at the moment. can anyone guide or advice on what might be going on ?
Hi @jayjay118,

If you don't mind, may I ask how you obtained a work permit while waiting for 24 months? thank you.

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Hello does someone know how long it takes to withdraw an prra application i want to leave canada due to emergency and cbsa not giving me passport until withdrawal

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Canada is planning a "broad and comprehensive program" that would allow many undocumented people to apply for permanent residency, the country's Immigration Minister Marc Miller told The Global and Mail

Ad3y

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello,
Please I need some advice. Do we need to submit a new/recent letter from the government showing we are not on social assistance when we already submitted one with the initial application? I already have a recent paystub and previously updated my file with a letter of employment. Asking for the current financial part of the stage 2 docs.

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Hello,
Please I need some advice. Do we need to submit a new/recent letter from the government showing we are not on social assistance when we already submitted one with the initial application? I already have a recent paystub and previously updated my file with a letter of employment. Asking for the current financial part of the stage 2 docs.
You can submit your current pay slip and a letter of employment. That's what I did.

Reactions: Ad3y