+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

DXB2CAD

Dec 13, 2023
Hi
I am a new bee here and seeking for some guidance.
I applied for AIP from Dubai UAE. I just got my AOR yesterday. I want to know with your experience, what is the current timelines and are there anyone who have already gone thru the same process from here UAE?

Let me know please - thanks

DXB2CAD

Dec 13, 2023
how dose some one can get updates my lawyer give me the portal access and it just shows the date and the time of submission.
february 2023 i got AOR on march from that day i have no access to see were my application is no emails no nothing i only see h&c applications time line it went during my application 19 months then 20 months the Decmber its 17 months. how do u guys have this extra information on the automated call it says we are determining ur eligibility we dont need fingerprints we dont need this that
hi
Where did you apply from?

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
hi can someone pls share the number on which to call for the status? i know it was posted before.. but for those who are now more than 17 months processing (closer to 20), should we call or should we go directly to an MP to check status? how does it work?

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Unfortunately @wello711 I don’t see any humanity not only here even all the world so I don’t believe a human being it’s a big liar sorry about that, what I experienced it shared with you! I hope you have a wonderful day! Also hope your AIP come soon because you deserve it and have a good heart ❤
But @Taweda not for you, you from Pakistan I know
Even if we don’t see humanity in the world, we can still see it in this forum with the amazing members. For your wishes, I belief that Allah already knows everything that will ever happen in the universe. Thus, your words are meaningless for me. By the way I am not from the great country Pakistan but from Africa, Middle East similar to @wello711. Please try to change your behaviour against others

Last edited:

Mosa77

Dec 3, 2023
Even if we don’t see humanity in the world, we can still see it in this forum with the amazing members. For your wishes, I belief that Allah already knows everything that will ever happen in the universe. Thus, your words are meaningless for me. By the way I am not from the great country Pakistan but from Africa, Middle East similar to @wello711. Please try to change your behaviour against others
Where is in Africa ?

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
hi can someone pls share the number on which to call for the status? i know it was posted before.. but for those who are now more than 17 months processing (closer to 20), should we call or should we go directly to an MP to check status? how does it work?
can anyone pls advise on this?