+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Federal judge and court knows whats right and wrong and whats legal.... so... it's obvious based on court filings that H&C applications are adjudicated unfairly..... thats all. Im not here to argue with you. Im here to seek help. Thanks for your messages and opinions.
There is so much well documented inconsistency. There are charts about what office gives higher chances of approval, what members give almost 100% approval yet other give 10%. Yet again parent sponsorship is not guaranteed. If it was then people would be able to immigrate with their parents. Extending the length of a supervisa to compromise with people wanting more PGP spots is giving families the false sense impression that their parents are moving to Canada. The government should be very clear from when people apply to come to Canada that bringing parents is not guaranteed. There are quotas for PGP for a reason we don’t have the capacity or money to take care of a lot more seniors. We can’t care for our current seniors. Canada uses immigration to combat an ageing population. If everyone could bring their parents and grandparents we would end up with an even older population. Do you work in healthcare? The projections are very scary and things aren’t great now.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for replying. I have told my Consultant to put an inquiry about my file. But she said it depends on the officer whether to reply or not about the inquiry.
My case is based on hardship. I am 24 years old my spouse away at the age of 25 on July 2022. I am in canada from last 6 years.
Your application is facing normal processing times. Your file should start to be processed within the next 6 months. Would compare your processing times with others to get an idea of current processing times. If there are any changes in your circumstances like you have a better job, have more saved, if you volunteer in your community, etc. then you should update your file.

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hi I have applied for H&c application on November 2022
Got AOR in Feb 2023 but since then no update till now. Can you please tell me any leads.
Send Gcms Note ATIP request..
now your file almost 1 year, ircc send you ass soon as first stage decision in your favor.

Simar@23

Nov 23, 2023
Send Gcms Note ATIP request..
now your file almost 1 year, ircc send you ass soon as first stage decision in your favor.
Hey thanks for the reply.
Is there any chance of refusal? Because my lawyer is not that smart firstly she told me that its been year there is very less chance of refusal but today she said there is always chance of refusal after a year also.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Your application is facing normal processing times. Your file should start to be processed within the next 6 months. Would compare your processing times with others to get an idea of current processing times. If there are any changes in your circumstances like you have a better job, have more saved, if you volunteer in your community, etc. then you should update your file.

[/QUOTE
Could you please advise me on what I have to do. No any updates on my file.
I applied Dec. 2021 AOR was Jun. 2022 as well as the start of process. On the notes that I ordered there’s no any updates. It seems that my application is on hold or is missing I really don’t know . To what extent I have to wait. Almost 2 years now.
@canuck78

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
I applied Dec. 2021 AOR was Jun. 2022 as well as the start of process. On the notes that I ordered there’s no any updates. It seems that my application is on hold or is missing I really don’t know . To what extent I have to wait. Almost 2 years now.
@canuck78
Which locations your office ?
I can provide the email. If u provide me the corrected office locations put urgent on subject u wil get accurate reply with in 2 hrs max 1 day

Reactions: Taweda

Kate_20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
@canuck78
@canuck78 suggested to wait at least 3 years.... I would never wait that long. I would demand updates from IRCC as soon as the Processing times are passed. But it's your choice. Yet there could be a very nasty officer behind your H&C as most of these officers lack compassion and humanity so not sure if it would anyway impact the decision making. I really hope you see the update on your file but it's concerning that 2 years and nothing has happened. Current processing times are 20 months two years is 24 months so they are clearly sitting on your case...

• Sad
Reactions: wello711 and Taweda

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
@canuck78
@Taweda i would suggest you call them and speak to an agent they will try and send a message to the necessary office on your behalf since its past the processing time. I just did now and hopefully something good will come out of it.

Reactions: Kate_20 and Taweda

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Hi I have applied for H&c application on November 2022
Got AOR in Feb 2023 but since then no update till now. Any leads on this please.
My case is based on hardship. I am 24 years old my passed spouse away at the age of 25 on July 2022. I am in canada from last 6 years.
You are not alone on this boat, my application was submitted in DEC 2021, AOR in April 2022 and till date all we get from IRCC is application is in queue for review.
Very frustrating process, i have updated my file on 5 occasions and still same application in queue for review is the only answer we get.
MP office also contacted I(RCC and their response was
The last correspondence from the office was on Sep 28, 23 stating that application remains in queue for processing.
The only process initiated from day is is criminality which is normal for all applications.
The assessments are:
criminality - in progress
medical, security, eligibility - not started
For the record i or any member of my family has no criminal record whatsoever.
Police report from home country was submitted six months ago.
Application secondary office is in Montreal
So what exactly is IRCC officer working on for so long or it seems the application was just kept under the table somewhere?
@canuck78 Pls advice.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Robin220 and Taweda