Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Can nyone explain
NOC:09914
Also if i pass criminality
How long will it take the backgound check process

notfairwpg

Oct 23, 2023
Hello everyone, my family and I have been called to the CBSA office for a meeting to receive both our PRRA and our H&C results- they were both NEGATIVE. reasons for refusal of H&C was establishment was good and it showed that since we have established ourselves well in Canada and bought a house etc, we can do that in any other country... it does not make sense and feels horrible reading that a positive ground would cause a negative decision. We do not know what to do now, whether we should apply for reconsideration knowing it would go to the same unfair officer, or file a judicial review for PRRA and submit a fully new H&C application instead. Please let me know if someone else here has had both PRRA and H&C refused. Thank you.

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Hello everyone, my family and I have been called to the CBSA office for a meeting to receive both our PRRA and our H&C results- they were both NEGATIVE. reasons for refusal of H&C was establishment was good and it showed that since we have established ourselves well in Canada and bought a house etc, we can do that in any other country... it does not make sense and feels horrible reading that a positive ground would cause a negative decision. We do not know what to do now, whether we should apply for reconsideration knowing it would go to the same unfair officer, or file a judicial review for PRRA and submit a fully new H&C application instead. Please let me know if someone else here has had both PRRA and H&C refused. Thank you.
What is your timeline

Scotian2012

Jun 16, 2023
Anyone else apply for h&c February 2023?AOR feb 7 2023
Biometric submitted March 13th
2nd AOR June 6th
Nothing since then, I called IRCC twice and automated message says - still determining eligibility, no fingerprint required, no additional information required.
i spoke to an agent once and he claimed it’s in process.
Anyone else with the same timeline?

Robin220

May 15, 2023
What is your Timeline ?

Robin220

May 15, 2023
what was your basis of claim