+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
This is not correct @Jambol we were able to get our health card with aip...all they wanted was two pieces of ID and the approval letter...no work permit was required.
This is true to me, I applied to renew my health insurance with AIP and my letter of employment and it was returned back that to me and said they need work permit or COPR

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Me too Tony . could you please update asap when you will get it. we have same time line
Sure bud, I got portal 1 on 11th oct, portal 2 same day. Submitted phots and address same day. Still no ECOPR. I don’t understand the delay its just 2 min of work for them to approve and issue ecopr

Reactions: Harry2291

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
This is true to me, I applied to renew my health insurance with AIP and my letter of employment and it was returned back that to me and said they need work permit or COPR
Ok understand, not sure why that happened to you but we were able to get ohip with approval letter, to add you have to go to a certain service ontario in order to get it done with aip. We are failed Refugees with expired work permits and it was done.

Reactions: Waiting2020