+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Thank you for the response. I do appreciate.
I am a protected person. I was on Appeal for my refugee claim which was rejected in 2021. And the appeal came out successfully. Now I have to aplly for PR. So am doing it through the PR portal.
You are welcome and Congratulations on the success of your refugee claim. All the best

Reactions: Donald15

Rashpal094

Aug 31, 2023
Because You said exempt you financially so how may I know if I get exempt from a39 ircc?
It depends on the officer issuing your AIP. Usually they give exemption after thoroughly review your case and approve AIP.It’s the stage where they request you police certificates, medical,financial information. I didn’t request for exemption, officer issued on his own behalf as he got satisfied with the facts and medical proofs I have attached in H&C arguments for eligibility pass.

Reactions: stallion1982

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
We are pleased to inform you that your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application has been approved.
This written in my letter .Please advice

Ad3y

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi good people,

So I checked my apqlication via the telephone support centre just now and got the following message.

We are reviewing your eligibility. You don't need an interview, fingerprints or medical. We are carrying out a background check. (I am paraphrasing here, not exact words used).

Does this mean my application is now IN PROCESS? ECAS hasn't been working for me as I did online submission.