+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Rashpal094

Aug 31, 2023
May I know if you send a job letter or paystub or bank statements ?
Do you have siblings in Canada ?
Sorry for all these questions, I'm also an applicant and I have sent my application November 2022
No. They gave me exemption A39 for financial situation.They did not ask for any financial documents. No, I don’t have siblings.I am living with my husband we married in 2021.

The agent told me on call that everything is fine and passed that I will be receiving portal email anytime.

Reactions: Pear23 and wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
No. They gave me exemption A39 for financial situation.They did not ask for any financial documents. No, I don’t have siblings.I am living with my husband we married in 2021.

The agent told me on call that everything is fine and passed that I will be receiving portal email anytime.
Okay, was your file an application for permanent residency from within Canada for humanitarian and compassionate grounds or it was an application for PR under family sponsorship or economic program with an exception for humanitarian and compassionate grounds?
Because it's not the same thing.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other

Yes, they will send it soon because everything is ready

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
What does this mean in the notes:
Triage: Discrimination

I feel like there’s something wrong in my application that was submitted by my lawyer. Why it takes all this time. 20 months without any updates. Please advise

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020

Same we were exempt from financial requirements as well. A39

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other

I feel like there’s something wrong in my application that was submitted by my lawyer. Why it takes all this time. 20 months without any updates. Please advise
Same we were exempt from financial requirements as well. A39
how did you get guys this exemption? Is it for medical reasons? Or for every person that don't have work permit ? Or did you ask for it before getting AIP for h&c arguments

Last edited:

Donald15

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Hello house, good evening everyone. Pls, I need assistance. I posted 3 days ago asking for help to information on PR portal and no one even bothered to answer me. I am doing my PR application online through the portal. I need to know how I will upload my photos back and front. Also, how to label my supporting documents. Please, can anyone help with this question

Reactions: Pear23

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022

Its how they arrange files some goes to straight if you have file submitted with arguments of best interest of child if your arguments are for hardship backhome they use traige as discrimination
Mine is also discrimination

Reactions: Taweda

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Its how they arrange files some goes to straight if you have file submitted with arguments of best interest of child if your arguments are for hardship backhome they use traige as discrimination
Mine is also discrimination
But I also have best interest of child plus hardship back home.